Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Vs Saif Ali Khan [UnHealthy Debate] - Page 10

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
God u guys are soo seriouss..i was looking for some fun.. dhat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okay according to me Salman and Saif have been in the industry for a pretty long time they both know what they want to do.. Saif has given some good performances like Omkara, Hum tum, dil chahta hai and even love aajkal..

Salman in his place has given some good performances too.. Tere naam, Phir Milenge, Kyunki and even dabangg (that movie may not the bestest ever) but Salman's acting was good..

Saif does more main stream cinema and Salman does more commercial cinema..

can we really compare.. i dont think so..

im talking about acting.. not BO status or hits

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

So you are telling me... When Saif ali Khan Debuted as Solo Hero with AASHIQ AAWARA... he was ACTING ??

He Was ACTING in All His Movies in 90's??

Yes he was acting. Acting HORRIBLY in his 90s movies up until Dil Chahta Hai, when he made a change.
His voice modulation used to suck, his dialogue delivery was terrible nd he was expressionless almost.
Post 2000, Saif has mesmerized with one performance after another. Today he IS without a doubt one of hte BEST actors of the film industry.
He is versatile, convincing in any role he plays, gets into the skin of the characters. Talks, walk, just like them.
NOT a superstar, but one of the best ACTORS. Kindly learn the differene, then debate, becaues you clearly dont know what it means to act.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please do watch it soon Pulwasha!! :))
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

This is useless.

What is the debate?
Who is the better actor. OFCOURSE it has NOTHING to do with box office.
HELLO! Katrina is NOT the BEST actress in the world! But she has HITS! Cant you see the difference?

Wow, I'm talking ot a wall. Ruky, please tell me I'm in a sane world. Please define what acting is.
Anyone, define what acting is.

Desigal for you :P

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Occupation of someone performing in a movie...i.e. Saif Ali Khan acting in Hum Tum, Omkara, Kurbaan, Kal Ho Na Ho, Dil Chahta Hai.

It's the work of an actor, it's their job to commit to their role and come out with a good performance. Which for me Saif Ali Khan has!
desigal90 thumbnail
According to Billa, Naseerudin Shah, Irfan Khan, Shabana Azmi, and all these legendary actors are WORSE actors than Katrina Kaif.
Because Katrina has more hits than them.

Applause people. This is what an actor has become nowadays. No wonder bollywood films are in the dumps.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Acting and box office are two different things!
desigal90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShadowKisses

Desigal for you :P

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Kabeer.

Please do watch it soon Pulwasha!! :))

ASAP kabeer.. i will let u know..

yaar tum log itna serious q hojate ho??? actors hi to hain.. konse apne chacha ke bachay hain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

According to Billa, Naseerudin Shah, Irfan Khan, Shabana Azmi, and all these legendary actors are WORSE actors than Katrina Kaif.

Because Katrina has more hits than them.

Applause people. This is what an actor has become nowadays. No wonder bollywood films are in the dumps.

The definiton of "good actors" has literaaly changed since the past few years and so has the standard of acting(Katrina, Deepika)