Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sejal719

IF-Rockerz

sejal719

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ok so in todays epi i hated toasty for 2 reasons 
1 she didn't want to talk to tej even tho she wanted to but nope she had to over react and make tej go away
2. she didn't call tej her hubby when he got in to the accident which i felt so bad for tej ( even tho im mad at him for voting no for her).. but she shouldn't have done that real rude...
and thats y i think she is equally to blame as well
what do u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toasty At fault" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devil_saint2000

Groupbie

devil_saint2000

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Tej deserves it...he too supported his brother and forgot the vows he took during his marriage, he should have found a solution then throw toasty his wife out of the house, once the women is married she too has equal rights in her husband's house and tej had to trust toasty as he loved her and knows her better then his brothers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0KJLOsejal719

KBCFan

Goldie

KBCFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
tej deserves it. he is rude to let his wife go through voting. toasty needs to divorce him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOsejal719

k-kimya

k-kimya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

ok so in todays epi i hated toasty for 2 reasons 
1 she didn't want to talk to tej even tho she wanted to but nope she had to over react and make tej go away
2. she didn't call tej her hubby when he got in to the accident which i felt so bad for tej ( even tho im mad at him for voting no for her).. but she shouldn't have done that real rude...
and thats y i think she is equally to blame as well
what do u guys think?
Nope, Toasty is not at fault, how could a woman whose husband doesn't trust her just because his brother says so.  Could he not ask her the whole story before voting against her. I think I would have done the same if my husband did the same thing.  I would not want to talk to him at all let alone ask about his well being

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOsejal719psarada

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I couldnt disagree more. I am shocked at Tej's arrogance to her after her met with the accident! How dare he questions her. First he has the guts to kick  her out of the house and then there is no remorse because he never once found out if Toasty was at fault or not. If he is able to give up so fast on his wife, I dont see why Toasty should be even a bit considerate how Tej feels or felt. He is full off his ego because toasty didnt beg to talk to him! Serves him absolutely right!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserpinkiM-evanescence-sejal719psarada

sejal719

IF-Rockerz

sejal719

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
heheheh wow i loved all the responses keep it up guys eheheh.. and somewhere along the line even i agree but i think its pashu's fault the most oh how i wish i can kick him out of the show :D lol ;p .. but loved the responses awesome :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkiManna44

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
time will heal everything.

tosty following this proverb perfectly.

mtr2010

Groupbie

mtr2010

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I am glad Toasty was not being a doormat. Let Tej realize and regret by himself first

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.