Confusing [gayatri and akshara]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

1.i don't understand gayatri,first she is so caring then what is this now.if akshara needs ananya to overcome her grief then whats wrong in it.she thinks by doing work she will forget everything,what the hell is this.is she really caring or for her work is more imp than akshara.in my view gayatri main problem is that she wants everything in her way.😡

2.i m not able to understand akshara's behavior towards towards naitik too.for ananya she can leave her work but when it comes to naitik,she is not ready😡she has always chose everone before naitik then why she keeps saying  naitik that 'u are very special to me'.these sentences seems fake to me.and thanks for the meherbani u did to naitik yesterday but i feel naitik should not have accepted her ahsan as he is also worthy.when akshara dont give him importance na i dont like natik giving her importance.i feel pity for naitik as instead of being such a doting husband his wife dont value him much.i find akshara very lucky to have him but at same time naitik is quite unlucky.😭

Its my request to cvs to please make characters clear to viewers and specially akshara as i think its story of couple,sometimes akshara should also do something only for naitik,give him more importance than family and i dont think anyone is intersted in watching crap nowadays.pls dont repeat nandini shadi track in rashmi shadi😊
some one should write to cvs that we want to see naksh scenes and akshara doing things for natik, and them going on a trip plzzz 
Totally  agree  with  u...akshara  ki  priorities  mein  naitik  ke  naam  sabse  last  hai..kabh  kabhi  mujhe  laga  hai ki  uska  naam  aate  hi  nahi..hamesha  maaa maaa  maaa  aur  ab  ananya  ananya😡 sun  sun  ke  pak  gaye  hai...she  never  gives  imp  to  naitik   that  irritates  me  a  lot...naitik  uss   kliye  kya  kya  nahi  karta  hai..
agree wi6th u if naitik talks yo her every time her excuse is i have work
no yaar  akshi improved  lot by showing her concern to naitik nwoadays. last years she only concentrate on housework and maar kya kahegi maa kya sochegi now she changed soemwhat better. first time she told naitik wht was he to her during gangur pooja alwaysnaitik not thinking about his family only thinking about  akshi but akshi cant do like aht she ahs to take care of the family and everyone including naitik she is better nowaedasy y'das also she got upset when gay3 and b'ma alking her mc and all for that reason only she told naitik taht she is not intrested to come,naitik root gaya tha but immediately akshi ne manalaiya naitik ko really it is very difficult for a girl who should take care all the family members and naitik too. def she vl change much better she also know waht is naitik to her.
i also sometimes feel confused about akshara behavior as she says naitik he is very speical but her actions doesnot prove it.it will be very good to watch such track in which she gives more imp to naitik and chooses naitik above family.it has become repeatative to watch naitik supporting akshara always.

Originally posted by vim916

some one should write to cvs that we want to see naksh scenes and akshara doing things for natik, and them going on a trip plzzz 

agree wit u