Posted: 12 years ago

After ages loved Rudr again today, loved how he came to rescue his lady. Loved him in the Bike scene, the chase, the fight everything. I am happy that at least now they are showing Rudr like a real man. Rudr stole my heart again today after a looong gap.

Wish they continued to project Rudr the way they started initially. Sigh sigh sigh... wish they had used what MIK had to offer all the way through in this show.

The thought that he is going to disappear from our screens in the next couple of weeks is slowly sinking in for me and is making me really sad. I really really hope we get to see him soon with a well sketched out character which can do justice to him, in a show that could really use his talent. 

I am going to miss Sangini, its wonderful BG score and its crew greatly. Will never forgive its CV's and Zee though😡.  

Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
u just spoke what i felt👏 but i will miss binny too & am worried for her basically as she is an honest new comer & doesn't really know the tactics of coming in front of media all the time😭am not worried for iqbal as he is already a super star of indian tv & is well settled experienced actor so am sure that will get another project soon😃
oh I loved loved loved that scene wow wow wow wow wow wow
It was an incredible surprise,out of nowhere Rudra emerged on that black bike in the black shirt and the black hair  :hihihi: coupled tremendously well with the Dhol music of Sangini aweeesooommmeee

It looked superbbb...the Black Hawk ride  yayyy 

I would rather not talk about the Cv's and zee cos i don't want to spoil my last lap wid sangini by discussing those silly brains🤢
First its nice to see someone else open up a topic here after a long time. Thank You😊

And OMG I really don't like Iqbal with long hair but oh my oh my was he looking HAWT  on that motor bike..Like that scene was amazingly done...Today's episode totally reminded me of the old days. Finally got to see our old Rudra back again. I loved it. I was actually engrossed in the whole episode after a very long time.

I am actually glad that Sangini is ending because I just cant bear to see these actors doing this show anymore. They deserve so much better and we deserve so much better. But Yes I do feel you. It is finally sinking in that I wont be able to catch him on a regular base anymore. We got him back after such a long time and now he going away again. I truly hope he chooses wisely and carefully this time around. He is an exceptional actor and still has a lot to give and I just hope he is given that opportunity to showcase it fully.

But I will surely miss Rudra and that BG score. Made your heart go Dhak Dhak..
😍

exactly they had a gold mine in MIK n zee did not capitalise on it which is nothing but down to their own stupidity...go black hawk u make us proud
No words to describe Just awe some. Just perfect macho Rudra hot hot 

Rach-Will you watch MIK if he comes back with a new show but with a concept not liked by you?

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Rach-Will you watch MIK if he comes back with a new show but with a concept not liked by you?

Do u have to ask Jo? Surely I will. I will atleast skip and watch his character and scenes😍

As I said cannot forgive them for butchering Rudr,  I will just remember Rudr the way he was up until Nov/Dec timeframe and then the Rudr from yesterday, thats the Rudr that is going to live in my memory.
Rudra was awesome in the episode yesterday. 
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Half of us are watching it simply because of MIK. Can you imagine the numbers who would watch if itw as actually a good show?