agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Have patience, Nivi! Sabar ka fal mitha hota hai! πŸ˜†

Hey Bidz...πŸ€—
Jaise 'Meri Billi mujhse meow' waise hi meri lines mujhe ko sunarahi hai?😑😲
But what can I do? Embarrassed
"Intezaarrr Kabtak hum kare bhala??? Tumhe [OS!] pyaar kab tak na kare bhala?? Zindagi Do Pal Ki!!"🀣Embarrassed
So Please Update by TOMORROW or I'll pop out of your screen and kill you with a knife!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
So gear up your brain cells and write the next part!πŸ˜‰
Love Nivriti❀️
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preety88

Wonderful update...gunjan emotional blackmailing samrat was cute...cont soon

Thank you so much dear!! Glad you liked it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

OMGGG...!!!!!

Superbbb OS dear...
OMG!! I just love it so so so so so much...
its FABULOUS...!!
Wah! Kya Nakhre the hamari gunjan ke...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
& Beachara Samrat...has to bear all the mood-swings...🀣
& Judwaa Bacche??? Andar fighting???...God, Samrat is damn hillarious...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
i cant stop my ROFL's after Reading that...🀣 πŸ€£
& God, He's so NAUGHTY too...😳
"MAINE JO KARNA THA KARDI"...☺️
& Nupur ka effect to sachme bechari par poora h, By God...!!
warna Gunjan & aisi Emotional Black-mailing...?!πŸ˜†
& Mango Icecream? Delhi waali???
i dunno how will Samrat manage this...😳
Sachme Mood-Swings wer so WIERD & DANGEROUS...😳
Poor Samrat...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
m really vry eager to read the next part...
plzzz cont soon...plzzz...
Gosh! i really cant wait for the next part to see wat happens...
plzzz update vry vry vry soon...
& thnk u sooo much for the PM dear to this wonderful OS...i cant thnk u enuf...πŸ€—
& plzzz PM me wen u update...plzzz dont forget coz m really vry eager...😳
ur a FABULOUS writer...really Mind-blowing...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Gr88888888 Job dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
plzzz do cont soon & thnk u so much for the PM...πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Ekta...πŸ€—

OMG!! πŸ˜²
Thanks a lot for this super long comment!! πŸ˜³
I love reading long comments, you know!! πŸ˜†
Well, I am so happpyyy that you liked my OS so much...actually I was just experimenting if I can write OS too!! Hehe!! πŸ˜›
Aww thank u thank u thank u sooo much for the appreciation!! I didn't know that my experiment would work so well!! πŸ˜³
Part 2 will be updated within 30 minutes!! I am writing it!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love... Bidz πŸ€—
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Hey Bidz...πŸ€—
Jaise 'Meri Billi mujhse meow' waise hi meri lines mujhe ko sunarahi hai?😑😲
But what can I do? 😳
"Intezaarrr Kabtak hum kare bhala??? Tumhe [OS!] pyaar kab tak na kare bhala?? Zindagi Do Pal Ki!!"🀣😳
So Please Update by TOMORROW or I'll pop out of your screen and kill you with a knife!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
So gear up your brain cells and write the next part!πŸ˜‰
Love Nivriti❀️

🀣 🀣 🀣

You really made me scared, Nivi! πŸ˜›
I have no intention to get myself killed by you! πŸ˜†
So I am updating now! πŸ˜ƒ
Tumhare darr ne mujhe subha ke 8.55am baje utha hi diya update karne ke liye! 🀣
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

🀣 🀣 🀣

You really made me scared, Nivi! πŸ˜›
I have no intention to get myself killed by you! πŸ˜†
So I am updating now! πŸ˜ƒ
Tumhare darr ne mujhe subha ke 8.55am baje utha hi diya update karne ke liye! 🀣

Good Girl😳😳😳😳.. Now update soon!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Chalo, mere daar se tum update to karogi!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Waiting for your PM to 'pop'!ROFLROFL
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Part 2 

Samrat and Gunjan came out of the house without changing. That was only because Gunjan was really impatient to eat the ice cream. Samrat opened the door for Gunjan. Gunjan sat inside the car at the front and Samrat sat at the driver seat. He started the car. While driving, Gunjan lovingly rested her head on Samrat's shoulder. Samrat smiled and held Gunjan by her shoulder. 

Gunjan [smilingly]- Tum mujhse bohot pyaar karte ho, haina?
Samrat [lovingly]- Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? Obviously I love you a lot Chashmish!

Gunjan had tears of joy in her eyes. How lucky she was to have a person like Samrat in her life! A guy who could do anything for her, who could even take her to Delhi in midnight for just an ice cream. What more could a wifey want from her hubby! Gunjan looked at Samrat with teary eyes and said, "Thanks!"

Samrat was shocked to see tears in Gunjan's eyes.

Samrat- Kya hua Chashmish? Tum ro kyun rahi ho?
Gunjan [slightly smiled]- Main ro nahin rahi hoon! Yeh toh khushi ke aasu hai.

Samrat burst out into laughter. Few minutes before, Gunjan was fuming with anger and now she was crying. That's what are mood swings called!

Gunjan [annoyingly]- Tum haas kyun rahe ho?
Samrat [trying to suppress his laughter]- Kuch nahin bas aise hi!
Gunjan [annoyingly]- Samrattt!
Samrat [funny way]- Chashmishhh!
Gunjan [pleading]- Bataao naa tum haas kyun rahe the?
Samrat [smilingly]- Woh main yeh soch raha tha ke kuch der pehele tum kitne gusse mein thi aur abhi tumhare aakho mein aasu! Tumhe mood aise swing karenge, I never thought so!

Gunjan couldn't help it but laughed. Seeing Gunjan laughing, Samrat laughed too. They reached the airport by this time. 

Samrat [smilingly]- Chalo airport aa gaya!
Gunjan [excitedly]- Chalo!

Samrat and Gunjan both entered to the airport. Everyone was staring at them like they were watching the 8th wonders of the world. That was to happen. They came in airport wearing their night dresses. Samrat was wearing a red colored t-shirt and a black pajama and Gunjan was wearing a sky blue gown. 

They went to the ticket counter. Gunjan sat on the chair there and Samrat asked 2 tickets for Delhi. The girl, who was there at the counter, told him that all seats were booked. Samrat was shocked. He went to Gunjan with sad expressions.

Samrat [sadly]- Chashmish! Saare seats booked hai.
Gunjan [shocked]- KYA?

Samrat nodded. Gunjan started to cry. She would die if she didn't eat that ice cream right then. Samrat took her in his arms consoling her. 

"I have to do something! Main Chashmish ko aise nahin dekh sakta. Par main kya karu? Kya bhagwaan! Meri Chashmish ko aise kyun rula rahe ho? Please do something naa! Agar Chashmish aise hi roti rahi toh main aapse baat nahin karunga!", Samrat thought with a determined look.

The girl at the ticket counter called Samrat. Samrat told Gunjan to sit there and went to the girl. The girl said that just now two tickets for Delhi were cancelled. Samrat gave a broad smile hearing that. He bought the tickets and ran to Gunjan.

Samrat [smilingly]- Chashmish! Humhe tickets mil gayi. 30 minutes mein flight hai.

Gunjan smiled broadly, stood up and hugged Samrat excitedly. They went to the flight fulfilling all the formalities and it took half an hours. They entered inside the flight on their respective seats. Gunjan was very happy and seeing her happy made Samrat smile. The flight took off and Gunjan rested her head on Samrat's chest and Samrat's hand was around Gunjan's arms. Samrat had a flashback of that moment when he knew that he was going to be a dad.

FLASHBACK

Gunjan was sitting there on the couch with smiley face. She was waiting for Samrat. Samrat came back home and threw himself on the couch. He was so tired. 

Samrat- Chashmish! Ek glass paani le aao naa.
Gunjan [smilingly]- Abhi laati hoon.

Gunjan brought a glass of water for Samrat. Samrat drank the water, rested his head on the couch and closed his eyes. Gunjan smiled. She sat beside Samrat and started massaging his forehead. Samrat smiled keeping his eyes closed.

"Biwi hone ka kya advantage hai! Thake huye ghar aao phir biwi sevaa karti hai. Waah! Humari life toh dhanya ho gayi!", Samrat said dramatically making Gunjan laugh.

All of a sudden, Samrat grabbed Gunjan's waist which made her shiver. It's been 1 year of marriage, still when Samrat touched her, she felt butterflies in her tummy. Both shared a cute eye lock.

Gunjan [blushingly]- Mujhe tumse ek baat kehena hai.
Samrat [looking at Gunjan's eyes lovingly]- Bolo Chashmish!

Gunjan was going all red now.

Samrat [sarcastically]- Aaj Mrs Gunjan Samrat Shergill kuch jyada hi sharmaa nahin rahi hai?
Gunjan [blushingly smiled]- Kyuki baat hi kuch aisi hai.
Samrat [curiously]- Kya baat hai Chashmish?

Gunjan brought her mouth near Samrat's ear and said, "Hum dono ke life mein jaldi hi ek farishta aane waala hai jo hum dono ko mummy-papa bulaayega."

Samrat's jaw dropped. After a moment of shock, he smiled broadly. Suddenly, he took Gunjan in his arms, stood up and started twirling around in excitement. 

Gunjan [laughing]- Samrat, yeh kya kar rahe ho? Utaaro mujhe. Mera sar ghum raha hai.
Samrat slowly kept Gunjan on the couch and sat beside her. Both were smiling broadly. They were laughing because of this unexpected joy in their lives. Samrat hugged Gunjan tightly.

Samrat- Thank you Chashmish! Thank you so much! Thanks a tonnn!!!

Gunjan smiled broadly.

PRESENT

There was an announcement of putting on the seat belts in the flight which brought Samrat out of his land of sweet memories. He lowered his eyes looking at Gunjan and saw she was sleeping. Her lips were moving even in her sleep. She was craving a lot for that ice cream!

Samrat- Chashmish! Utho! Hum Delhi pohoch gaye.

Gunjan opened her eyes and rubbed them.

Gunjan- Pata nahin kaise aakh lag gayi.
Samrat [smilingly]- Koi baat nahin! Chalo!

The flight landed. They got out of the flight and took a taxi. It was 6 am at that time. Samrat asked the Taxi driver if the shops have opened. The Taxi driver replied yes which brought a smile on Samrat and Gunjan's faces. After a moment, Samrat told the taxi to stop. Samrat gave money to the driver and both got out of the taxi. They went inside the ice cream parlour but saw no one.

Gunjan [sad]- Samrat, koi nahin hai yaha! Mujhe ice cream khaani hai. 2 ghante se tadap rahi hoon ek ice cream ke liye. 

Gunjan took a sigh in disappointment. Samrat told her to sit. He banged the desk making a loud sound. A Sardar ji came outside.

Sardar ji- Oyee kaun itni subha subha disturb kar raha hai?
Samrat [smilingly]- Paaji, 3 mango ice cream dena!
Sardar ji- Oyee tu subha 6am baje ice cream khaane aaya hai?
Samrat [smilingly]- Kar karu paaji! Biwi ki demand hai, manni toh padegi.

Gunjan started shouting, "Mujhe mango ice cream khaani hai. Abhi! Right now!"

Samrat [funny]- Sun lia?
Sardar ji [laughing]- Haan ji! Sun lia! Abhi deta hoon ji!

Sardar ji gave 3 mango ice cream to Samrat. Samrat paid the bill and ran to Gunjan with the ice cream. Gunjan smiled broadly and took all the 3 ice cream from Samrat's hands in excitement. Gunjan started to eat all the 3 ice cream together and Samrat was just staring at her smilingly keeping his hands on his cheeks. Gunjan noticed that and smiled.

Gunjan [very happy]- Thank you so much Samrat! Tum jaante nahin mujhe kitna sukun aur khushi mil raha hai abhi. Thanks a lot!
Samrat [smilingly]- Chashmish ke khushi ke liye yeh Samrat Shergill kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Anything!

Gunjan smiled in pleasure hearing what Samrat said. 

Samrat [innocently]- Akele akele khaayogi kya? Mujhe nahin dogi?
Gunjan [smilingly]- Ohh sorry! Yeh lo.

Both shared all three ice creams together. 

Samrat [smilingly and lovingly]- Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai. Jhutha khaane se pyaar barta hai.
Gunjan [blushingly smiled]- Haan! Aur humara pyaar humesha aisa hi rahega.

Saying that, she hugged Samrat. After they broke their hug, they kept eating those 3 ice creams. After 2 were over, they shared a single ice cream and stared at each other lovingly. Their eye lock session went on. ❀️

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

End of this OS!! πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you all liked it and this could satisfied you all!! πŸ˜›
Don't forget to hit LIKE!! πŸ˜‰
Waiting for your comments eagerly!! πŸ˜³
Love...Bidz!! πŸ˜ƒ
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Res!!!
^Edited^

Hey BidzπŸ€—,

Yeah! I'm first!!!πŸ₯³

Congratulations on your new  update!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³ I feel like dancing!! Okay, I am πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

So you finally updated!!😳!! I was waiting for it!πŸ˜ƒ [Desperate Soul..🀣]

You wrote it flawlessly with perfectionπŸ‘πŸ‘'

I really liked the OS!πŸ˜ƒ Aww'. Shooo cute!!😳😳

The way you expressed Gunjan's mood swings was amazing..!!Clap😳

Samrat and Gunjan came out of the house without changing. That was only because Gunjan was really impatient to eat the ice cream. Samrat opened the door for Gunjan. Gunjan sat inside the car at the front and Samrat sat at the driver seat. He started the car. While driving, Gunjan lovingly rested her head on Samrat's shoulder. Samrat smiled and held Gunjan by her shoulder. 
And Khushi ke asu scene was damn cute...!!😳😳

" Woh main yeh soch raha tha ke kuch der pehele tum kitne gusse mein thi aur abhi tumhare aakho mein aasu! Tumhe mood aise swing karenge, I never thought so!"

I really loved the line "Biwi hone ka kya advantage hai! Thake huye ghar aao phir biwi sevaa karti hai. Waah! Humari life toh dhanya ho gayi!" 😳 

"All of a sudden, Samrat grabbed Gunjan's waist which made her shiver. It's been 1 year of marriage, still when Samrat touched her, she felt butterflies in her tummy. Both shared a cute eye lock" ...!!! How romanticπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..!!

Aww my poor Samrat had to go to Delhi at midnight!! 

The people at the airport!πŸ˜†
Samrat and Gunjan both entered to the airport. Everyone was staring at them like they were watching the 8th wonders of the world. That was to happen. They came in airport wearing their night dresses. Samrat was wearing a red colored t-shirt and a black pajama and Gunjan was wearing a sky blue gown. 

But then can Sam get any cuter??😳

Samrat [smilingly and lovingly]- Kisi ne sach hi kaha hai. Jhutha khaane se pyaar barta hai.
Saying that, she hugged Samrat. After they broke their hug, they kept eating those 3 ice creams. After 2 were over, they shared a single ice cream and stared at each other lovingly. Their eye lock session went on. <333😳😳😳

Hayyye!! I am drooling over this scene...!!!

Gunjan brought her mouth near Samrat's ear and said, "Hum dono ke life mein jaldi hi ek farishta aane waala hai jo hum dono ko mummy-papa bulaayega."

Samrat's jaw dropped. After a moment of shock, he smiled broadly. Suddenly, he took Gunjan in his arms, stood up and started twirling around in excitement. 

Thanks for the PM!!😊 Even though I read before recieving it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved the second part to the core!!! From start to end..ClapClap

Amazingly expressed with cute nok-jhoks between the mood swings!!πŸ˜† 

Samrat and Gunjan's love is eternal... There is no end to it..!!😳😳😳

"I hope you all liked it and this could satisfied you all!! πŸ˜›"

I am still not satisfied.. I wanted moree...!!!😭

Joking!!🀣 But still if you can manage, then do write a prologue to it!!😳😳😳😳

Thanks a ton for the update...!!!😊

Do write more and more on our love SAJAN!!☺️

I will be waiting for themm...😍

With love from Nivriti❀️

P.S:: Bahut zyada lamba hogaya na??πŸ˜•
          Sorry!!😳😳
         But you asked for it so here is it..!!😳 Ab tumhe bhi aise detailed replies dene honge!πŸ˜ƒ

P.P.S:: And thank God mere daar se tumne jaldi update kardiya...!!!🀣🀣 Warna seriously I would have popped out of your computer screen and killed you!!🀒🀣🀣

And you rock!!ClapClap Keep writing more and more!!

"Mogambo Khush Hua!" is update se!🀣
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res! well  I'll  comment  tomorrow  morning!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Desperate Soul has unresed...🀣 Check Page Number 4 for the same..🀣 

Direct link to it@!!

Love from Desperate Soul aka Nivriti!😳
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
nice seconed part of os.thanks for pm.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Res!!!

^Edited^

Hey BidzπŸ€—, 

Yeah! I'm first!!!πŸ₯³

Congratulations on your new  update!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³ I feel like dancing!! Okay, I am 🀣 

So you finally updated!!😳!! I was waiting for it!πŸ˜ƒ [Desperate Soul..🀣]

You wrote it flawlessly with perfectionπŸ‘πŸ‘'

I really liked the OS!πŸ˜ƒ Aww'. Shooo cute!!😳😳

The way you expressed Gunjan's mood swings was amazing..!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

And Khushi ke asu scene was damn cute...!!😳😳

" Woh main yeh soch raha tha ke kuch der pehele tum kitne gusse mein thi aur abhi tumhare aakho mein aasu! Tumhe mood aise swing karenge, I never thought so!"

I really loved the line "Biwi hone ka kya advantage hai! Thake huye ghar aao phir biwi sevaa karti hai. Waah! Humari life toh dhanya ho gayi!" 😳 

"All of a sudden, Samrat grabbed Gunjan's waist which made her shiver. It's been 1 year of marriage, still when Samrat touched her, she felt butterflies in her tummy. Both shared a cute eye lock" ...!!! How romantic😳..!!

Aww my poor Samrat had to go to Delhi at midnight!! 

The people at the airport!πŸ˜†

But then can Sam get any cuter??😳

Saying that, she hugged Samrat. After they broke their hug, they kept eating those 3 ice creams. After 2 were over, they shared a single ice cream and stared at each other lovingly. Their eye lock session went on. <333😳😳😳

Hayyye!! I am drooling over this scene...!!!

Thanks for the PM!!😊 Even though I read before recieving it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved the second part to the core!!! From start to end..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amazingly expressed with cute nok-jhoks between the mood swings!!πŸ˜† 

Samrat and Gunjan's love is eternal... There is no end to it..!!😳😳😳

"I hope you all liked it and this could satisfied you all!! πŸ˜›"

I am still not satisfied.. I wanted moree...!!!😭

Joking!!🀣 But still if you can manage, then do write a prologue to it!!😳

Thanks a ton for the update...!!!😊

Do write more and more on our love SAJAN!!☺️

I will be waiting for themm...😍

With love from Nivriti❀️

P.S:: Bahut zyada lamba hogaya na??πŸ˜•
          Sorry!!😳😳
         But you asked for it so here is it..!!😳 Ab tumhe bhi aise detailed replies dene honge!πŸ˜ƒ

P.P.S:: And thank God mere daar se tumne jaldi update kardiya...!!!🀣🀣 Warna seriously I would have popped out of your computer screen and killed you!!🀒🀣🀣

And you rock!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep writing more and more!!

"Mogambo Khush Hua!" is update se!🀣

Hey my sweet friend and desperate soul Nivi πŸ€—
Jasoosi karogi toh first toh hogi e naa!! πŸ˜†
Let me dance with ya!! Oyee Balle Balle!! 
You are the desperate soul without doubt!! 🀣
Thanks dear!! Glad you liked it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved your detailed comment, seriously!! πŸ˜³
Yup!! Sure!! You will get such comments in your writings too!! πŸ˜ƒ
I am glad that I could make Mogambo happy!! πŸ˜†
Sure!! I'll write more!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love.. Bidz!! πŸ˜³