Fan Fictions

:: Pregnant Gunji Ke Nakhre Epilogue @ 8 :: SG OS

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys 🤗

The idea of this OS struck in my mind a long time ago. 😊 But I was confused that on which couple I should imagine while writing this OS as I have tons of favs. 😆 And today at noon, I was watching the old MJHT scenes and a scene of SaJan brought tears in my eyes 😭 - The scene where Gunji begins to walk again and saves Samrat. I know that scene is kinda unrealistic but still its one of my most fav scene of MJHT just because of SaJan. 😳 So I decided to write this OS on them only. And this OS has two parts. 😃

Remember guys, its my first OS so I'll have tons of mistakes. But I know you guys are very sweet and you'll forgive me. 😳

Pregnant Gunji Ke Nakhre

The room is dark. Sammy and Gunji are sleeping peacefully with Sammy's hand on Gunji's waist. Gunji's belly is of big size! Now anyone can guess the reason. Yup! She was 6 months pregnant. Suddenly she touches her belly and says, "Aaahhh! Ouucchhh!" 

Sammy is in deep sleep. Gunji sits and holds Sammy's hand tightly in pain. Sammy wakes up and sits.

Sammy [concerned]- Kya hua Chashmish?
Gunji [in pain]- Samrat, wohh... baby...
Sammy [worried]- Baby kya? Baby theek toh hai naa?
Gunji- Woh baby bohot jor se laath mar raha hai. Aise laath mar raha hai ke koi fighting match chal rahi ho andar.
Sammy [burst into laughter]- Chashmish! Shayad humare judwaa bacche honge. Aur shayad abhi woh dono fight kar rahe hai andar.
Gunji [fuming into anger]- Main yaha dard se mari jaa rahi hoon aur tumhe hasi aur mazak sujh raha hai? Samrat.. please mujhe gussa mat dilao aur please iska kuch karo.
Sammy [naughty smile]- Mujhe jo karna tha woh toh maine kardi, aab 9 months toh tumhe isse samhalna hai. Iss mein main kya karu? 
Gunji [playfully hits Samrat on his arm]- Samrat, abhi mera maan kar raha hai ke tumhari jharu se pitaai karu. Kuch karo please. Aaaooouuuccchhh!
Sammy- Chashmish! Tum aur tumhare mood swings! Doctor ne kaha tha ke aisa hoga aur thodi der mein theek ho jayega. Tumhe bas sirf patience se kaam lena hoga. Just take a deep breath and have patience. 

Gunji takes deep breaths and after 10-15 minutes, Gunji's pain stops. 

Gunji [smilingly]- Dard thoda kam ho gaya!
Sammy [funny smile]- Chalo acchi baat hai. Abhi main so jaata hoon. Theek hai? Good night Chashmish!

Just saying that, Sammy falls on the bed and sleeps. Gunji makes annoying expressions.

Gunji [cute baby face]- Samrat..
Sammy [in sleep]- Hmm?
Gunji- Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Mere saath uthkar baath karo naa please.
Sammy [in deep sleep]- Raat ko 3am baje hai Chashmish! Kal subha baat kar lenge. Tum leth jaao, tumhe neend aa jaayegi.

Gunji makes sad expressions and lies down. She is moving here and there on the bed.

Gunji [cute smile]- Samrat, ek baat bolu?
Sammy doesn't respond. Gunji gets furious. 

Gunji [high tone]- SAMRAT!

Sammy jumps in shock and sits.

Sammy [tensed]- Kya hua Chashmish? Tum theek toh ho na? Is everything alright?
Gunji [cute innocent expressions]- Mujhe naa woh Mango Ice cream khaani hai jo tumne mujhe Delhi mein khilaaye the jab hum honeymoon pe gaye the. Please mujhe woh ice cream khilaao naa.
Sammy [shocked]- KYA? Woh ice cream? Par chashmish, woh toh Delhi mein hai naa? Aur hum Mumbai mein! [sarcastically] Aur jaankari ke liye bataa doon ke abhi raat ko 3am baje hai.
Gunji [stubborn look]- Par mujhe abhi khaani hai! Abhi! Right now!

Sammy [touches his forehead and says dramatically]- Heeyy bhagwaan! Yeh pregnant women itne nakhre kyun karte hai?

Gunji [sad and innocent expressions]- Main nakhre karti hoon? Jaao main tumse baat nahi karti. Mujhe nahin chahiye koi ice cream. Phir meri aur humari baby ki khwaaish adhuri rahe jaaye isse tumhe kya? Tumhe toh koi fark padhta nahin hai.

Saying this, Gunji turned her face to the other side.

Sammy [smilingly]- Emotionally blackmail, hmm? Meri sidhi saadhi si Chashmish aab emotional blackmail bhi karne lagi! Waah! Yeh sab Nupur ka effect hai. Pakka usine tumhe yeh sab kaha hoga ke agar main koi baat naa maanu toh tum aise emotional blackmail karo.

Gunji is burning with anger. Sammy realizes that by seeing her eyes. He thinks in mind, "Agar khud ki khariyat chahta hai toh le jaa isse ice cream khilaane Samrat. Warna yeh tujhe kaccha chabaa jayegi."

Sammy [smiling broadly and lovingly]- Tumhe ice cream khaani hai toh theek hai naa.. Main tumhe abhi ice cream khilaata hoon. Chalo, Mrs Samrat Shergill.

Gunji [broadly smiles and very happy]- Awww thank you so much Mr Samrat Shergill. Tum duniya ke sabse best hubby ho. Thank youuu my sweetheart, my darling.

Saying that, Gunji hugs Samrat tightly. Sammy smiles and hugs her back.

I hope you all enjoyed the first part.. 😃

Please press LIKE if you want me to continue and if you want to be PMed when its updated.. 😛

Eagerly waiting for your comments.. 😳

Love.. Bidz 😊

INDEX
Part 2 - Page 4
Epilogue - Page 8
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res!! 🥳

^Edited^

Hey Bidz,

Yeah! I'm first! 

🥳

Congratulations on your new  OS!!🤗

🥳

No one can say that you are a first timer😲!! You wrote it flawlessly with perfection👏👏'

I really liked the OS!😃 Aww'. Shooo cute!!😳😳

Hmm, the scene where Gunjan emotionally blackmailed Samrat was really sweet!

You are a really superb writer👏'

I wish MJHT also these kind of scenes.. *sigh!😭*

But then you made it up😃!!! It was awesome👏'.

I loved it to the core❤️!

And Gunjan wanted the ice-cream she ate in DELHI?? God, mood swings are really dangerous! 

"Mujhe naa woh Mango Ice cream khaani hai jo tumne mujhe Delhi mein khilaaye the jab hum honeymoon pe gaye the. Please mujhe ice cream khilaao naa."

😆

And the title is superb..

Samrat is really naughty😳

"Mujhe jo karna tha woh toh maine kardi, aab 9 months toh tumhe isse samhalna hai. Iss mein main kya karu? ☺️" ..

And Gunjan is  so sweet and cute

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Mere saath uthkar baath karo naa please😍."

"Chashmish! Shayad humare judwaa bacche honge. Aur shayad abhi woh dono fight kar rahe hai andar."🤣 🤣 

heeheh!! WWE Championship😆

??

Please continue soon😃 and don't forget to PM me warna😡!!

Love from Nivriti❤️

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear...its so wonderful..loved gunjan's tantrums and emotional blackmailing.too gud...thanks fr this lovely os..do cnt. soon and thanks fr the pm...
love
ambika
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Res!! 🥳

You always get long detailed comments of mine on your OS.. So better give a detailed comment okay? Haha.. Just kidding! 😆 Waiting for your comment dear! 😳

Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

awesome os dear...its so wonderful..loved gunjan's tantrums and emotional blackmailing.too gud...thanks fr this lovely os..do cnt. soon and thanks fr the pm...

love
ambika

Awww thank you so much for appreciating.. Thanks a lot.. 😳
Glad you liked it so much.. 😃 
Will try to update soon.. 😊
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sweet  OS  dear! :)
*Sigh* I  wish  we  had  this  kinda  stuff  in  MJHT  too...but  anyways  I  really  liked  your  OS.
I  also  liked ,  rather  loved  that  SG  scene! Esp  when  Gunjan  gets  up  and  runs  to  save  Samrat.

--Adya
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Sweet  OS  dear! :)
*Sigh* I  wish  we  had  this  kinda  stuff  in  MJHT  too...but  anyways  I  really  liked  your  OS.

I  also  liked ,  rather  loved  that  SG  scene! Esp  when  Gunjan  gets  up  and  runs  to  save  Samrat.

--Adya

Thanks dear! :) Glad you liked it!
Yeah right! I also wished we had this kinda sweet scenes in MJHT...it was just wrapped up in a harsh *sigh* 
Anyways, no sad face okay? MJHT mein nahin dikhaya issi liye toh mere dimaag mein yeh idea aaya! :)) Yeah! When I first watched that scene, I literally started crying seeing the extent of love of both Samrat and Gunjan for each other...n today too my eyes were teary <33
Anyways, will pm you when i'll update part 2! :)
Take care! 
--Bidz
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited my Spot on Page 1… Check it  out!!

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesomeee n adorable os..😍gunjan was soo cute,,😳loved it..cont soon,,n do pm me..😛
rupal.sri24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was amazing...cont soon and do pm me.
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Amazing Nice part 👏⭐️