Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

:: Pregnant Gunji Ke Nakhre Epilogue @ 8 :: SG OS

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Hug

The idea of this OS struck in my mind a long time ago. Smile But I was confused that on which couple I should imagine while writing this OS as I have tons of favs. LOL And today at noon, I was watching the old MJHT scenes and a scene of SaJan brought tears in my eyes Cry - The scene where Gunji begins to walk again and saves Samrat. I know that scene is kinda unrealistic but still its one of my most fav scene of MJHT just because of SaJan. Embarrassed So I decided to write this OS on them only. And this OS has two parts. Big smile

Remember guys, its my first OS so I'll have tons of mistakes. But I know you guys are very sweet and you'll forgive me. Embarrassed

Pregnant Gunji Ke Nakhre

The room is dark. Sammy and Gunji are sleeping peacefully with Sammy's hand on Gunji's waist. Gunji's belly is of big size! Now anyone can guess the reason. Yup! She was 6 months pregnant. Suddenly she touches her belly and says, "Aaahhh! Ouucchhh!" 

Sammy is in deep sleep. Gunji sits and holds Sammy's hand tightly in pain. Sammy wakes up and sits.

Sammy [concerned]- Kya hua Chashmish?
Gunji [in pain]- Samrat, wohh... baby...
Sammy [worried]- Baby kya? Baby theek toh hai naa?
Gunji- Woh baby bohot jor se laath mar raha hai. Aise laath mar raha hai ke koi fighting match chal rahi ho andar.
Sammy [burst into laughter]- Chashmish! Shayad humare judwaa bacche honge. Aur shayad abhi woh dono fight kar rahe hai andar.
Gunji [fuming into anger]- Main yaha dard se mari jaa rahi hoon aur tumhe hasi aur mazak sujh raha hai? Samrat.. please mujhe gussa mat dilao aur please iska kuch karo.
Sammy [naughty smile]- Mujhe jo karna tha woh toh maine kardi, aab 9 months toh tumhe isse samhalna hai. Iss mein main kya karu? 
Gunji [playfully hits Samrat on his arm]- Samrat, abhi mera maan kar raha hai ke tumhari jharu se pitaai karu. Kuch karo please. Aaaooouuuccchhh!
Sammy- Chashmish! Tum aur tumhare mood swings! Doctor ne kaha tha ke aisa hoga aur thodi der mein theek ho jayega. Tumhe bas sirf patience se kaam lena hoga. Just take a deep breath and have patience. 

Gunji takes deep breaths and after 10-15 minutes, Gunji's pain stops. 

Gunji [smilingly]- Dard thoda kam ho gaya!
Sammy [funny smile]- Chalo acchi baat hai. Abhi main so jaata hoon. Theek hai? Good night Chashmish!

Just saying that, Sammy falls on the bed and sleeps. Gunji makes annoying expressions.

Gunji [cute baby face]- Samrat..
Sammy [in sleep]- Hmm?
Gunji- Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Mere saath uthkar baath karo naa please.
Sammy [in deep sleep]- Raat ko 3am baje hai Chashmish! Kal subha baat kar lenge. Tum leth jaao, tumhe neend aa jaayegi.

Gunji makes sad expressions and lies down. She is moving here and there on the bed.

Gunji [cute smile]- Samrat, ek baat bolu?
Sammy doesn't respond. Gunji gets furious. 

Gunji [high tone]- SAMRAT!

Sammy jumps in shock and sits.

Sammy [tensed]- Kya hua Chashmish? Tum theek toh ho na? Is everything alright?
Gunji [cute innocent expressions]- Mujhe naa woh Mango Ice cream khaani hai jo tumne mujhe Delhi mein khilaaye the jab hum honeymoon pe gaye the. Please mujhe woh ice cream khilaao naa.
Sammy [shocked]- KYA? Woh ice cream? Par chashmish, woh toh Delhi mein hai naa? Aur hum Mumbai mein! [sarcastically] Aur jaankari ke liye bataa doon ke abhi raat ko 3am baje hai.
Gunji [stubborn look]- Par mujhe abhi khaani hai! Abhi! Right now!

Sammy [touches his forehead and says dramatically]- Heeyy bhagwaan! Yeh pregnant women itne nakhre kyun karte hai?

Gunji [sad and innocent expressions]- Main nakhre karti hoon? Jaao main tumse baat nahi karti. Mujhe nahin chahiye koi ice cream. Phir meri aur humari baby ki khwaaish adhuri rahe jaaye isse tumhe kya? Tumhe toh koi fark padhta nahin hai.

Saying this, Gunji turned her face to the other side.

Sammy [smilingly]- Emotionally blackmail, hmm? Meri sidhi saadhi si Chashmish aab emotional blackmail bhi karne lagi! Waah! Yeh sab Nupur ka effect hai. Pakka usine tumhe yeh sab kaha hoga ke agar main koi baat naa maanu toh tum aise emotional blackmail karo.

Gunji is burning with anger. Sammy realizes that by seeing her eyes. He thinks in mind, "Agar khud ki khariyat chahta hai toh le jaa isse ice cream khilaane Samrat. Warna yeh tujhe kaccha chabaa jayegi."

Sammy [smiling broadly and lovingly]- Tumhe ice cream khaani hai toh theek hai naa.. Main tumhe abhi ice cream khilaata hoon. Chalo, Mrs Samrat Shergill.

Gunji [broadly smiles and very happy]- Awww thank you so much Mr Samrat Shergill. Tum duniya ke sabse best hubby ho. Thank youuu my sweetheart, my darling.

Saying that, Gunji hugs Samrat tightly. Sammy smiles and hugs her back.

I hope you all enjoyed the first part.. Big smile

Please press LIKE if you want me to continue and if you want to be PMed when its updated.. Tongue

Eagerly waiting for your comments.. Embarrassed

Love.. Bidz Smile

INDEX
Part 2 - Page 4
Epilogue - Page 8

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 19 June 2011 at 9:06am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19miriam2rupal.sri24fariah12MoNaYaRoXSajan_Ekta358674karantakiarSwaatiignaneswariseejeet.huju201Bhawna_artiSanliciousLekshmic7SwaNia_1saniya.xGlowing_StarSandCastle.agreatperhapspreety88greenleaf007AttractiveAdyasaduf-DarkFantasy-KuchBhiMatBolKrishnaluv94rupzloveu-Kina-SM_317..Ambika..mijanurzaryaabJuhi1b8waniya_fatimaShafooar_sajan4evrshivangi838Joseph_ABabajiKaThullu

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Res!! Party

^Edited^

Hey Bidz,

Yeah! I'm first! 

Party

Congratulations on your new  OS!!Hug

Party

No one can say that you are a first timerShocked!! You wrote it flawlessly with perfectionClapClap'

I really liked the OS!Big smile Aww'. Shooo cute!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hmm, the scene where Gunjan emotionally blackmailed Samrat was really sweet!

You are a really superb writerClap'

I wish MJHT also these kind of scenesOuch.. *sigh!Cry*

But then you made it upBig smile!!! It was awesomeClap'.

I loved it to the coreHeart!

And Gunjan wanted the ice-cream she ate in DELHI?? God, mood swings are really dangerous! 

"Mujhe naa woh Mango Ice cream khaani hai jo tumne mujhe Delhi mein khilaaye the jab hum honeymoon pe gaye the. Please mujhe ice cream khilaao naa."

LOL

And the title is superb..

Samrat is really naughtyEmbarrassed

"Mujhe jo karna tha woh toh maine kardi, aab 9 months toh tumhe isse samhalna hai. Iss mein main kya karu? Blushing" ..

And Gunjan is  so sweet and cute

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Mere saath uthkar baath karo naa pleaseDay Dreaming."

"Chashmish! Shayad humare judwaa bacche honge. Aur shayad abhi woh dono fight kar rahe hai andar."ROFL ROFL 

heeheh!! WWE ChampionshipLOL

??

Please continue soonBig smile and don't forget to PM me warnaAngry!!

Love from NivritiHeart

Edited by SajanRox - 25 May 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
awesome os dear...its so wonderful..loved gunjan's tantrums and emotional blackmailing.too gud...thanks fr this lovely os..do cnt. soon and thanks fr the pm...
love
ambika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Res!! Party

You always get long detailed comments of mine on your OS.. So better give a detailed comment okay? Haha.. Just kidding! LOL Waiting for your comment dear! Embarrassed

Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

awesome os dear...its so wonderful..loved gunjan's tantrums and emotional blackmailing.too gud...thanks fr this lovely os..do cnt. soon and thanks fr the pm...
love
ambika

Awww thank you so much for appreciating.. Thanks a lot.. Embarrassed
Glad you liked it so much.. Big smile 
Will try to update soon.. Smile

agreatperhaps

AttractiveAdya IF-Rockerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Sweet  OS  dear! :)
*Sigh* I  wish  we  had  this  kinda  stuff  in  MJHT  too...but  anyways  I  really  liked  your  OS.
I  also  liked ,  rather  loved  that  SG  scene! Esp  when  Gunjan  gets  up  and  runs  to  save  Samrat.

--Adya

agreatperhaps_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

Sweet  OS  dear! :)
*Sigh* I  wish  we  had  this  kinda  stuff  in  MJHT  too...but  anyways  I  really  liked  your  OS.
I  also  liked ,  rather  loved  that  SG  scene! Esp  when  Gunjan  gets  up  and  runs  to  save  Samrat.

--Adya

Thanks dear! :) Glad you liked it!
Yeah right! I also wished we had this kinda sweet scenes in MJHT...it was just wrapped up in a harsh *sigh* 
Anyways, no sad face okay? MJHT mein nahin dikhaya issi liye toh mere dimaag mein yeh idea aaya! :)) Yeah! When I first watched that scene, I literally started crying seeing the extent of love of both Samrat and Gunjan for each other...n today too my eyes were teary <33
Anyways, will pm you when i'll update part 2! :)
Take care! 
--Bidz

AttractiveAdyaagreatperhaps

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Edited my Spot on Page 1… Check it  out!!

_SilentSoul_

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
wow awesomeee n adorable os..Day Dreaminggunjan was soo cute,,Embarrassedloved it..cont soon,,n do pm me..Tongue

_SilentSoul_

Go to top