Piya Ka Ghar

Updated for " PIYA KA GHAR "

neetu50 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Next episode DATE OCT.11/2004...

Rimjhim tells bhavani what she intends to do so that malini,s deceptive ways are taken care of. Malini is tensed about vijay,s presence in India. Chhotu meets prem along with Anna,a fake passport maker,who tell prem vijay will collect his passport within two three days. Rimjhim become sad for whatever she has done, the way sha behaved. Rinjhim also seems to have lost her faith in the family members. But Yashoda supports Rimjhim. Rakesh starts gambling. Malini question everybody as to her identity in the house and seeks an answer from them when she feels uncomfortable and faint🤢. Malini is taken to the hospital where it is declared that Malini is pregnant. Rimjhim is shocked......😡   

Thanks for ZEEUK for this update........................................

Edited by neetu50 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks neetu...

I hope that is just her drama...and not true...

Also i feel Rimjim doesn't deserve that family. They have treated her bad. She should leave that house with her daughter...

TiN24 thumbnail
I agree........I hate Malini.........its people like her that give women a bad name. She's not Avinash's wife.......she's a home-wrecker!!!😡 She purposely got rid of rimjhim to have rimjhim's husband to herself........can you say tramp?!?!?!?! I think malani should get her's and I know for a fact that she is NOT pregnant. She's faking it as a last resort to keep avinash ALL to herself. That's what you call desperate. The way I see it.....Malani has nothing better to do with her useless time so she decides to ruin people's life as a part time job!. And just because I'm upset with malani does not mean I favor rimjhim. She's so stupid too.........fine avinash is married to malani now.........but that's doesn't make megha malani child. WHY the hell doesn't she take her kid away from malani???......is she that stupid?
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the ending may be that she will really give birth to avinash's child and die saying sorry handing the baby to rimjim the great...
neetu50 thumbnail

Hello Smisha...

I think u r right or may be she change herself after being a mom and gave back everything to avinash which include RIMJHIM as well.     

Let see what happen next...... Who knows... ?

TiN24 thumbnail

I don't know.........the way she is now.........i really don't like malani......but its tradition.........every drama alwasy must end with a happy ending. For example, Lipstick, Gharana (sorry....these were the only other 2 shows i watched). Maybe you are right....malani may or may not have a baby.....but either way will turn out to be a saint like every other lead actress in these drama serials. 😕 I guess patience is the best thing right now to see what happens next!

meranamkamal thumbnail
I hate you Malini! Leave Rimjim alone!
bubbles thumbnail
everytime malini gives that grin, i can just smash the tv! she is so annoying. But come on , piya ka ghar does not show any reality, i mean rimjim is legally married to avinash, they love each other, they have a child but still they prefer malini to stay married to avinash and rimjhim to remarry! How stupid is that. there are way tooooooooo many flaws in this drama.
drvin10 thumbnail

you are exactly right bubble!

How can every single movement of the opponent work without anyone even noticing anything???!!!Did you notice?! this bitch malini when talks over the phone making her bitchy plots like an underworld Don  ''only malini or yashoda bhabi '' gets the chance to overhear ,avinash or his father are missing exactly at the right time even though they are around.

First of all I think ''this character Rimjhim'' is not rationally presented at all.At times they potray her as one genius jackpot who can handle evrything ''Wisely'' and ''justifyingly''.Then if she could really make justice to people around her then how did she neglect her own Daughter?!!! why dint it strike to her that No other woman can take place of a real mother,who is a normal woman that Rimjhim is.She knew it was her who did the dirty work of sowing a dirty seed in her loving husbands brains and Inspite of being able to reach on the right time as the wedding was still not complete she left the scene like a ''looser for no reason''as she was more concerned abt Malini bitch's life!!!! How is it possible that some who could try to do justice for a ''Big gadhi'' like maline(an adult who can well take care of herself,who dint care for her husband even when he was gone ,trying her hand at avinash even at that point of time,about all of which Rimjhim the great know very well of) utterly and inhumanly left her own infant daughters fate to be decided by a woman like malini????!!!! why dint her motherly instinct dint make hae insecure for her daughter????!!!!

No,A real mother,(unless she is mentally ill or something) a totally conscious,sensible,''EMOTIONALLY LOADED'' woman (that is potrayed of rimjhim's character in this serial) would never allow that to happen to her helpless daughter.

Another character that does not make sense to me at all is this ''rimjhim's Mother in law''.She seems a conservative,strict disciplinerian who has this ongoing never ending hatred to her d-in-law,But is readily accepting of ''malini bitch'' even though she is a widow of an XYZ and she knows nothing about her past.she is OK if her son married a widow with a disturbing past but she is not happy if a consevative girl married her son and they already have a child together.What is this Non-sense????!!!!

drvin10 thumbnail

i want to make a correction in my first paragraph,its not ''only malini or yashoda bhabi '' i meant  ''only rimjhim or yashoda bhabi''

thanks