India-Forums

Updated for " PIYA KA GHAR "

neetu50 Newbie
neetu50
neetu50

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Next episode DATE OCT.11/2004...

Rimjhim tells bhavani what she intends to do so that malini,s deceptive ways are taken care of. Malini is tensed about vijay,s presence in India. Chhotu meets prem along with Anna,a fake passport maker,who tell prem vijay will collect his passport within two three days. Rimjhim become sad for whatever she has done, the way sha behaved. Rinjhim also seems to have lost her faith in the family members. But Yashoda supports Rimjhim. Rakesh starts gambling. Malini question everybody as to her identity in the house and seeks an answer from them when she feels uncomfortable and faintDead. Malini is taken to the hospital where it is declared that Malini is pregnant. Rimjhim is shocked......Angry   

Thanks for ZEEUK for this update........................................

Edited by neetu50 - 29 September 2004 at 9:33pm

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Thanks neetu...

I hope that is just her drama...and not true...

Also i feel Rimjim doesn't deserve that family. They have treated her bad. She should leave that house with her daughter...

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I agree........I hate Malini.........its people like her that give women a bad name. She's not Avinash's wife.......she's a home-wrecker!!!Angry She purposely got rid of rimjhim to have rimjhim's husband to herself........can you say tramp?!?!?!?! I think malani should get her's and I know for a fact that she is NOT pregnant. She's faking it as a last resort to keep avinash ALL to herself. That's what you call desperate. The way I see it.....Malani has nothing better to do with her useless time so she decides to ruin people's life as a part time job!. And just because I'm upset with malani does not mean I favor rimjhim. She's so stupid too.........fine avinash is married to malani now.........but that's doesn't make megha malani child. WHY the hell doesn't she take her kid away from malani???......is she that stupid?
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
the ending may be that she will really give birth to avinash's child and die saying sorry handing the baby to rimjim the great...
neetu50 Newbie
neetu50
neetu50

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Hello Smisha...

I think u r right or may be she change herself after being a mom and gave back everything to avinash which include RIMJHIM as well.     

Let see what happen next...... Who knows... ?

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I don't know.........the way she is now.........i really don't like malani......but its tradition.........every drama alwasy must end with a happy ending. For example, Lipstick, Gharana (sorry....these were the only other 2 shows i watched). Maybe you are right....malani may or may not have a baby.....but either way will turn out to be a saint like every other lead actress in these drama serials. Confused I guess patience is the best thing right now to see what happens next!

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I hate you Malini! Leave Rimjim alone!
bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 5:41am | IP Logged
everytime malini gives that grin, i can just smash the tv! she is so annoying. But come on , piya ka ghar does not show any reality, i mean rimjim is legally married to avinash, they love each other, they have a child but still they prefer malini to stay married to avinash and rimjhim to remarry! How stupid is that. there are way tooooooooo many flaws in this drama.

Go to top