Celebrity Fan Clubs

..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

@Dia: I know, I don't think any movie can beat Vivah. It would be impossible to recreate magic like Vivah. I mean the chemistry both Shahid and Amrita shared in the movie was just phenomenal, and the move was full of innocence, and purity. Simply an awesome movie Embarrassed

I agree with u and there is nothing more can be said lol
i don't think anybody can recraet the magic , did u heard about how they are gonna make vivah 2 with skpc, i don't think it will happen and i will hate this movie

your words are soo true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

@Jia really yar..ShockedShockedShocked  i am gonna love it yaar, now  i can't wait for Friday yaar, it is gonna be awesome yaar 

and yes , nothing is compare to shamrita yar. they have cross the limits to perfection  yar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dia27..-Jia-..

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@ash your sig dabba  and icon looks beautful lol Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

.ayesha.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@Layla: Such a pretty name Embarrassed Awweh LOL Yep I know how to make both and I downloaded their scenes so all I have to do is take caps and will be able to make some siggys Embarrassed I will give you the link to my gallery when I update my shop Smile

@Dia: I know, I am not watching any SKPC movie. I didn't watch Kaminey though I am a huge SK fan but I can't stand PC so I didn't watch it and I am definitely not watching Vivah 2 with SKPC Dead And PC doesn't fit the innocent character of Poonam, you know. Oh well, I really hope Amrita and Shahid come together for Vivah 2

@Ayesha: Yes I am done. I am excited about this siggy. I even asked one of my friends and she says it is one of my best Embarrassed So let's see how you like it Smile

dia27.ayesha.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@All: Guess what I am watching? Vivah Day Dreaming Hayyee <33

dia27.ayesha.

dia27

IF-Dazzler

dia27

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Jia

@Dia: I know, I am not watching any SKPC movie. I didn't watch Kaminey though I am a huge SK fan but I can't stand PC so I didn't watch it and I am definitely not watching Vivah 2 with SKPC Dead And PC doesn't fit the innocent character of Poonam, you know. Oh well, I really hope Amrita and Shahid come together for Vivah 2

u know, i watch the movie for SK lol and it was not worth my time lol. i did not like it and for the ponam role , NO WAY... she is no where close to innocenet and simplcity amu have. she will have to do alot to be  like , she still could not be

i hope so too because i really want see them toagther soon , i can't wiat lol
  and i mail the iifa like 6 times , that they should make amu and SK perform togather, i will die for it

..-Jia-...ayesha.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Jia u are making me excited yaar, now i can't wait for it yaar, oh myyy Friday is too far yaar . u should update now yaar 

dia27..-Jia-..

shamrita143

shamrita143

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=..-Jia-..]@Layla: Such a pretty name Embarrassed Awweh LOL Yep I know how to make both and I downloaded their scenes so all I have to do is take caps and will be able to make some siggys Embarrassed I will give you the link to my gallery when I update my shop Smile

awww thnx sweety whats ur name?just can wait also u can give me ur link for ur gallery so i can see ur work that's if u dont mind

..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top