.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

oh yeah now i can see it. i wanst able to see it but now i can hehe
yeahh ๐Ÿ˜†
I lovee amrita one soo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am happy that u can see them yaar 

yeah i saw u mention that u like amu more yaar .. so i thought u will like these avis yaar 
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m glad 4 like it...bday girl mis u yaar...long time meeting u...
dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aeshuu awesome post lol... i told u last night too

@riya i thought u are not here since u did not hit the like on 117.. i was checking the pages so many time that if u are here not lol ... but u are... how's your birthday going lol?
Happy Birthday once again.. have good one lol

125 pages
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

[

i am happy that u can see them yaar 

yeah i saw u mention that u like amu more yaar .. so i thought u will like these avis yaar 

oh yeah. I love Amu more than Shahid ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Riyaa147 thumbnail
@garima yeahh i was busy with studies because i have final exams next week :( and had so much to do

@dia oops! I forgot to click the like button but i did saw it and i wrote to everyone. Check it out its on 123 or so pages. Thank You once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dia27 thumbnail
@Riya u are using your sig and avis looks good lol and i will sure cehck it out!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

@Sania
Thank You sooo much for the wonderful wishes. Yes, the cake is very yummy. Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank You very much everyone. I really have no words for all this wonderful messages and gifts but i tried my best to express my feelings right now. Thank You once again to everyone especially Ayesha for an awesome post. I feeel so special ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank You Jia and Hira for the siggy. Its wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

did u saved it for me as well๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
dia27 thumbnail

@Ayesha
awww ayesha you are a great and wonderful friend. Thank You sooo much for doing this for me. You made my birthday very very special. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š I lovee your messages and the siggy is awesome. I will definately use it. I am also very very happy to meet you! Thank You very much once again for this wonderful thread ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Sania
Thank You sooo much for the wonderful wishes. Yes, the cake is very yummy. Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Dia
Thank You dia! Wishes are just soo sweet. The siggy is fabulous. Thank You! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Manju
Thank You soo much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Sara
The cake iis awesome. Thank You sooo much for the wishes as well for the cake and the happy birthday sparkly picture! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Nisa
Thank you soo much dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Garima
Loveee your gifts. Thank You very very much for the wishes and all the wonderful gifts! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

@Nikita
Thank You sooo much for those sweet wishes! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank You very much everyone. I really have no words for all this wonderful messages and gifts but i tried my best to express my feelings right now. Thank You once again to everyone especially Ayesha for an awesome post. I feeel so special ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank You Jia and Hira for the siggy. Its wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

u are using it yaar.. i am happy that u like the sig lol
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Riya!! ๐Ÿค— Happy birthday hun! We didn't talk a lot but I can tell you are a sweet girl, and we will definitely talk a lot soon (: I hope you had a great birthday hun! <3 God bless you! I am going to make another siggy for you! (: <33 And it will be from me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ