..*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*.Happy Birthday Riya - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice Siggy garima22. Where'd you get the video that's on your siggy? Shahid and amrita are so adorable in that one :D
Originally posted by garima22

thats a nice one😊
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

Awweh hun you can be the second one then πŸ˜³πŸ˜† He doesn't make me blush too much πŸ€”πŸ˜† I am kidding πŸ˜‰ Awweh that is so cool! Majority of the people I talk to on IF live in Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, UK but not too many in America so I am excited to meet them 😳 Hehe yes we are and khushi ka ansoon are good sometimes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š I love you to inifnity as well! <3 And InshaAllah our friendship will remain like this and grow everyday, InshaAllah. It will be stronger than it was yesterday and less than tomorrow! <33 And Ayesha always know that whenever you need a friend to talk to, that I am here for you, I am just a PM, scrap away so don't hesitate to message me 😳 Awweh really? Today or yesterday? You are too cute 😳 Ok jaan I promise I won't magar khushi ka ansoono is fine right? πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Awweh me too jaan! πŸ€—

Hehe I remember too. It was in the cricket FC/CC right? Those days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† <3 I am glad we met too hun! <3

i have to reply to this  yaar πŸ˜³

i am officely the second one yay yaar😳   yes the great thing about the FC majority of us from US yaar , i really think that's awesome thing yar , same here yara , some of my friends live in Canada and UK yaar, yeah don't u like this yaar . yeah i agree with u yaar , khush ka ansoon is always great yaar😳😊 i love u more yaar πŸ€—<<3 yup the word is InshaAllah  to use yaar and i really want that yara and that will be super awesome great yaar , now words to tell u yaar and  i am sure if we remain friends our friendship sure will be the strongest thing ever yaar <3 same goes to u yaar and i know i have problem putting my feelings  in this typing yaar and even showing yaar, but really if u ever need someone , i am always here for u yaar πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³u are more  cute sweet yaar and yup that's fine with me yaar and khushi ka anssson anytime but please not alot yaar πŸ˜³πŸ€—

yup on the pak cricket team yaar , yeah those days were really something yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†same here yaar , i so more happy yar πŸ€— love u janni <<3πŸ€—

New shamrita creation, love it!

Thanx Dia. :)
Wht u doing now? Wanna continue the game?
sure continue yer , but i am kind of busy lol

replies will be hell slow

Ok I'll play along spammin vids and pix :)

Shamrita on a boat or on a train?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP5FKCqL1KI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by luvshamrita10 - 12 years ago