Twilight

Taylor Lautner-Wrapping'Twilight' Was 'Very Weird'

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
May 25 2011 10:08 AM EDT 1,569

Taylor Lautner Says Wrapping 'Twilight' Was 'Very Weird'

'It's strange to know I'm not going to be Jacob Black anymore,' actor says on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'

By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212

Text SizeDecreaseIncrease

Taylor Lautner will be abducting fans to the theater this fall when his action-packed flick "Abduction" hits the big screen. Lautner promoted the upcoming flick when he stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Tuesday night, also telling the host that he's feeling emotional now that he's wrapped up "Breaking Dawn," the final installment in the "Twilight" series.

"All done. It's very weird. Yeah, we've literally been filming these movies for the past three or four years. It's strange to know I'm not going back; I'm not going to be Jacob Black anymore. ... But on the other hand, we're going to be promoting these movies for the next two years," he said on the show. "I was pretty upset myself, but I think the biggest surprise was Kristen [Stewart]. She's very sweet, yes. I predicted it from the beginning. On the last day, it did get emotional. ... We are all great friends."

Looking ahead to his next venture, "Abduction," which co-stars Lily Collins, Lautner premiered a new clip. In it, the actor is seen getting into fisticuffs with a man on a train. And those paying close enough attention do get a quick peek at his abs.

"It was just a coincidence [that I used to study martial arts and now I do action flicks]," he said. "When I was young, I did every sport possible, and martial arts was one of them. This movie was the first time I got to use it."

So what about all those "Stretch Armstrong" rumors? He explained, "We'll see. There's a lot of stuff in the works."

Check out everything we've got on

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.

Source:  http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1664528/taylor-lautner-wrapping-twilight.jhtml

Psshhhttt he is so adorable in this int, running to watch full intTongue check source theres part of his intBig smile

Want to watch full???

here r the HD linksSmile

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArHqrmbXvIE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL4JV8KlIh4

Edited by Mona1993 - 25 May 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fan_Sahra_Angel-Jot.Bazingaathegameison

kutekhushi Senior Member
kutekhushi
kutekhushi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
y ait is wierd to even hear thaat twilight is not gonna shoot anymore