Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 84)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by arabianpaki

It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great updateClap

I know azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I ahd commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

Time passes and we continue on.  But not as same as we were, is it?

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

I'm glad you re-posted this here. It's definitely apt, especially the last line. I'm sure you've heard of the classic line time heals everything. I agree to that statement only to an extent. Time heals the pain caused by the scars but not the scar itself. A day may come when you no longer feel the hurt but there will always be a distinct mark to remind you of the emotion in portrayed. The scar will always remain as an subconscious reminder whether you like it or not. 

Totally agree with that- Time does heal, but not everything!
but then its life, you make mistakes, you fall down, you cry, you get hurt, you pick your self up and you learn, you change, you gain strenght, and hopefully become a better person ( not saying that before one was bad person..).. And though there's a scar, you can look at it as a positive element ...something to remind of the past and tell yourself how strong you've become, to have come this far,

"zindagi are o zindagi
kesi ksei tu ne dikhai hain mushkillein
samne khrai hui, duur ker ke dikahi hain manzilain
magar hum aage he aage,  har kadam bhage he bhage
mushkilain aasan ker ge,  manzilo ko pakar le gey
zindagi dard de gi, hum usse neha ker dain gey
zindai de ge mayusi jao hum tanha larr le ge"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

It was intense update! Really has got me thinking of Sameera...Maan.. and how Piyu is linked to this.

"The fact is some mistakes are so dire that the scars they leave behind are forever etched into our souls."

I agree with that to the fullest. In fact couple of weeks ago me and Shaheda baji were actually having a conversation about that, due to something that happened! And I'm glad and thank the Lord, for I haven't made such a colossal mistake in my life..and I only pray that I never do. Cause I wouldn't want it to follow me the rest of my life! I can't imagine what Maan is going through..but part of the suffering has to do with the fact that he hasn't shared his sorrows with anyone. I think this is the perfect opportunity for him to take Geet's hand, trust her, and trust himself and share what's eating him up!

Great updateClap

I know azi our conversation...and I'll pray to heavens that not you but any suffer such phase in one's life.   I was reading recently Elusive Lyrics and I ahd commented below at the post...

The book of Life is full of unexpected, least expected, full of surprises chapters listed.

Later as I read along, do I see a shadow lingering around?  I recognized the shadow immediately.  As NJ said you will connect to some hearts well you have one. 

It takes time to digest the fact of been fooled or fool.  I thought I was special but it all shattered when it turned out to be a time pass, person of convenience.

It takes time to come to the terms of reality, but the question always lingers why?  Why Me?  Does any one know the answer did anyone found one?  Not me and probably will never find one.

The past always resurfaces, one day you turn on the radio and you hear Adele singing Someone Like you and bang you find yourself singing your self the song.

Or you come across Writer's Corner and read Elusive Lyrics and walk down the past lane once more.  The time defo heals the wound but always leaves a scar behind to touch once in a while to remember how you got one on the first place.

I'm glad you re-posted this here. It's definitely apt, especially the last line. I'm sure you've heard of the classic line time heals everything. I agree to that statement only to an extent. Time heals the pain caused by the scars but not the scar itself. A day may come when you no longer feel the hurt but there will always be a distinct mark to remind you of the emotion in portrayed. The scar will always remain as an subconscious reminder whether you like it or not. 

but then its life, you make mistakes, you fall down, you cry, you get hurt, you pick your self up and you learn, you change, you gain strenght, and hopefully become a better person ( not saying that before one was bad person..).. And though there's a scar, you can look at it as a positive element ...something to remind of the past and tell yourself how strong you've become, to have come this far,

"zindagi are o zindagi

You're so right Azizah. It's always the positive we have to focus on. Negativity does nothing good for your soul, sadly though it's the hardest part for most people. Growing from mistakes and keeping scars as a reminder of what you've gained from them not what you lost is most important. 
And wonderful lyrics by the way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

"zindagi are o zindagi

You're so right Azizah. It's always the positive we have to focus on. Negativity does nothing good for your soul, sadly though it's the hardest part for most people. Growing from mistakes and keeping scars as a reminder of what you've gained from them not what you lost is most important. 
And wonderful lyrics by the way.

In with the good, out with bad!
As for the song..its actually a song for the country.. but I thought the lyrics fit in pretty well to what we were talking about!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
amazing is the only word i can think of...you render me speechless

Maan's pain was so palpable...it tore my heart

Limerance

hamini_yash Senior Member
hamini_yash
hamini_yash

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Ur talent of writing is very interesting n intriguing. Its like a muvie story which lingers even after cming out of theatre, n makes us think about it. There r soo many things in life which brings nothing but sorrow n its shadow with us. The way u have potrayed sam, it is really difficult to decide who is the culprit, very well written. Eagerly waiting for the truth to b revealed.

Limerance

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
awesome part...

seeing some1 from the past...who have hurt us n in return we have hurt them...is not that easy...

especially when u r trying to move forward...

but when u have some1 by ur side...n is assuring u that they will be there for u...then it is time to let go...let them know what they have been feeling...

waiting to know maan's past...

continue soon..

thnx for PM...

Limerance

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
This was really awasome update minu
Loved it
Continue soon