Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

arabianpaki

Goldie

arabianpaki

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Oh I truly wish I had an amazing story behind the title but sadly I don't! The truth of the matter is after I finished the first part I send it to Shaheda and she felt that this title would suit this FF. At first I was a little leery because my first OS was also titled Solace. But in the end after thinking about it I decided it was the best title. So all credits to the title go to Shaheda! LOL

And my hope of writing to help me sleep is drastically failing, as a matter of fact the problem has gotten worse so long updates are definitely on the way!Wink

Ooohh, well in that case go Shaheda baji !! lol
I'm not a doctor, but if the sleepless night issue has gotten worse, it's a good thingWinkLOL Long updates ..that makes me super happy!Tongue not to mention I have a new thread to spam!!

p.s: I read your other two OS! impressive..definitely a writer!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNewdime

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavita03

Kavita03

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

cue1

cue1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Pm me please :-)

Limerance

nigahlad

nigahlad

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Very Interesting PM me please

Limerance

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arabianpaki

I gonna walk out of the back door... there are too many talent writers here!  Who am I kidding, I aint leaving, after all a talented writer needs talented readers, so thats what I'm good at and I'll be here Wink...
First, I absolutely love the title - is there a story behind how you came about that, please do tell! The title makes your story a whole more interesting! Second, amazing start! Dil maange more ;)
Piyu? Very interesting!!
I hope these sleepless nights continue to act as a catalyst for writing more long updates TongueLOL

Oh I truly wish I had an amazing story behind the title but sadly I don't! The truth of the matter is after I finished the first part I send it to Shaheda and she felt that this title would suit this FF. At first I was a little leery because my first OS was also titled Solace. But in the end after thinking about it I decided it was the best title. So all credits to the title go to Shaheda! LOL

And my hope of writing to help me sleep is drastically failing, as a matter of fact the problem has gotten worse so long updates are definitely on the way!Wink

Thank you Limerance...I really appreciate it.  The credit is really for your work...I couldn't think of anything but that...I wanted it a unique one which I was not able to give it to mine...and I always thrive for different for myself...that includes my close ones...meaning my friends...

Edited by Newdime - 26 May 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerancemitzi11

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Ooohh, well in that case go Shaheda baji !! lol
I'm not a doctor, but if the sleepless night issue has gotten worse, it's a good thingWinkLOL Long updates ..that makes me super happy!Tongue not to mention I have a new thread to spam!!

p.s: I read your other two OS! impressive..definitely a writer!

Thank you Azizah...Minal don't listen to her...yes she is my darling..LOL.but you need sleep...you will get ur sleeps soon...as you are catching your dreams and forming it in to a lively creation of words.
We will have loads of thread to spam...for sure...no worries there...Wink

And yes her writing is impressive...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpakiLimerancemitzi11

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a love!

Great start ...!

Limerance

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
nock nock

Limerance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top