MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Limerance

Krishna you were super late to the party girl! But glad you made it. 
I'm glad you liked Geet and Piyu bonding. And yes even Maan apologizes as shocking as it may be! 
I agree that whole clock thing was super random but informative since I have yet to hear that idiom before. ðŸ˜†
I'm telling you IF is teaching me new things everyday, first a song from Shaheda then sayings from you, who knows what's next! 
And not to worry I will cut down on begin MIA. Azizah's threats have made me get act straight...well maybe. Lol
I learn new things all the time. I found Penn Masala from Devi's FF. Have you heard them? Amazing! 
Haha.. Who knew our sweet Azizah was so threatening? lol
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

I learn new things all the time. I found Penn Masala from Devi's FF. Have you heard them? Amazing! 
Haha.. Who knew our sweet Azizah was so threatening? lol

"Who knew our sweet Azizah was so threatening?"  the sweetness works all the time ;) I once beat up a kid with my binder during class cause he was trash talking while the teacher stepped out! We had one of those joined desk+chair..so when he was trying to save him self ..he fell back ..and the desk came on top of him.. And when she entered the class she saw him on the floor.. and everybody yells Ms.P you missed it... and she refused to believe the sweet girl in the back of the class could beat the class clown! Guess what?.. I didn't get in trouble either!
lol! So the threatening work with you too!  Greattt! I'm so proud of myself! 😆

and I can't believe you haven't heard of Penn Masala! They're awesomely amazing!..enough said!
Originally posted by arabianpaki

"Who knew our sweet Azizah was so threatening?"  the sweetness works all the time ;) I once beat up a kid with my binder during class cause he was trash talking while the teacher stepped out! We had one of those joined desk+chair..so when he was trying to save him self ..he fell back ..and the desk came on top of him.. And when she entered the class she saw him on the floor.. and everybody yells Ms.P you missed it... and she refused to believe the sweet girl in the back of the class could beat the class clown! Guess what?.. I didn't get in trouble either!
lol! So the threatening work with you too!  Greattt! I'm so proud of myself! 😆

and I can't believe you haven't heard of Penn Masala! They're awesomely amazing!..enough said!
Wow! Haha. That is an amazing story! And you didn't get in trouble? That is..wow!

I'd heard of them, but I hadn't really listened to them. Amazingly awesome! I need to go see them on tour/in concert, something! Heartless/Kabhi Kabhi Aditi.. listening to it now.
I love Harshil Shukla!

Wow! Haha. That is an amazing story! And you didn't get in trouble? That is..wow!

I'd heard of them, but I hadn't really listened to them. Amazingly awesome! I need to go see them on tour/in concert, something! Heartless/Kabhi Kabhi Aditi.. listening to it now.
I love Harshil Shukla!

One of my favorites in Jashne Bahara one.. I think its mixed with viva la vida.. but I'm not sure!
I would definitely say if you get a chance ..go to their concerts! Check out any of the closest universities near you...I've been, I think, two of them... and it was amazing!!!

One of my favorites in Jashne Bahara one.. I think its mixed with viva la vida.. but I'm not sure!
I would definitely say if you get a chance ..go to their concerts! Check out any of the closest universities near you...I've been, I think, two of them... and it was amazing!!!
Yeah, I love that one too! I love their new cd!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR_oK2buZEk&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago
good bonding btwen dadi, piyu n geet. good maan says sorry 2 geet

Yeah, I love that one too! I love their new cd!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR_oK2buZEk&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Yes that's the one! I havn't listened to them in so long! I usually have music on while studying since I havn't been doing tht... I havn't been listening to music!
Some of the youvideos.. are horrible quality cause of silly girls screaming or singing along in the back.. mad annoying! So I listen to them here: http://www.desitouch.com/music/Penn-Masala

Yes that's the one! I havn't listened to them in so long! I usually have music on while studying since I havn't been doing tht... I havn't been listening to music!
Some of the youvideos.. are horrible quality cause of silly girls screaming or singing along in the back.. mad annoying! So I listen to them here: http://www.desitouch.com/music/Penn-Masala
Yeah, I heard them. Very annoying. I just found that site. lol
And people say you can't study and listen to music at the same time. I learn the best when I do, but my mother doesn't think so. 
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 12 years ago

Yeah, I heard them. Very annoying. I just found that site. lol
And people say you can't study and listen to music at the same time. I learn the best when I do, but my mother doesn't think so. 

lol ..  I think its a mother thing! But since I live away from home she doesn't know my studying habits which include listening to music and studying late at night! I can't study in the day..too many distractions! :D I like to keep it that way!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago

lol ..  I think its a mother thing! But since I live away from home she doesn't know my studying habits which include listening to music and studying late at night! I can't study in the day..too many distractions! :D I like to keep that way!
I agree. None's on facebook late at night, makes studying a lot easier for me. lol