Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 116)

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Are you gonna share your food ;) ;)?? Then, I'm coming :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Originally posted by arabianpaki

Minal...how was your trip?????

Azizah!! I missed you! And the trip was wonderful! It flew by in a blink of an eye but was absolutely a blast. Since it was surprise for everyone except my uncle it was priceless to see my family's reaction at seeing me. I wish I was still there but have to return to the real world you know.

How was your break? Do anything exciting for New Years?

Ooohh, I love surprises, though the last time I surprised my friend on her birthday she was cryin..happy tears though ( I think...hehehehe) 
Time flies when your having fun!
My break...was wayyy to short. Only two weeks.. Went home to see parents. But we didn't do anything.. the plan was to go out to eat, and then we have fireworks at our mall's  parking lot every year..but then there was an emergency at home..mom had a BAADDD allergic reaction to besan ke ladoos.. so we spent it at the ER :(
And now i'm back to school ...third week already Dead

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Sure Aziza My food is not for something u would eat in the party..but sure will share...with you.Big smile
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Azizah!! I missed you! And the trip was wonderful! It flew by in a blink of an eye but was absolutely a blast. Since it was surprise for everyone except my uncle it was priceless to see my family's reaction at seeing me. I wish I was still there but have to return to the real world you know.

Ooohh, I love surprises, though the last time I surprised my friend on her birthday she was cryin..happy tears though ( I think...hehehehe) 
My break...was wayyy to short. Only two weeks.. Went home to see parents. But we didn't do anything.. the plan was to go out to eat, and then we have fireworks at our mall's  parking lot every year..but then there was an emergency at home..mom had a BAADDD allergic reaction to besan ke ladoos.. so we spent it at the ER :(

Time does indeed fly when you are having fun! I seems like just yesterday I left but I'm back already! 
And that's such a short break. At least you spent sometime with family though. Allergic reaction and ER isn't good though. I'm guessing she's all better now and hopefully stays that way! 
School! Don't remind me...it's only the first week and already dread it. I wish I would just take a nice loonnng vacation and pretend school didn't exist! lol
How many more semesters do you have left?
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Sure Aziza My food is not for something u would eat in the party..but sure will share...with you.Big smile

aww, I feel special!
and, I consider briyani as desi party food ;)

Edited by arabianpaki - 15 January 2012 at 7:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hope your mom is doing fine now Azi...I have Allergies reaction going on with my skin.  It's irritating and can't sleep well at all.  I'm tiered and cranky all the time.
This is me doing right now...

Edited by Newdime - 15 January 2012 at 7:31pm
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Dead

Time does indeed fly when you are having fun! I seems like just yesterday I left but I'm back already! 
And that's such a short break. At least you spent sometime with family though. Allergic reaction and ER isn't good though. I'm guessing she's all better now and hopefully stays that way! 
School! Don't remind me...it's only the first week and already dread it. I wish I would just take a nice loonnng vacation and pretend school didn't exist! lol
How many more semesters do you have left?

Yea mom's all better now... my brother (who's in med school) was there.. so he was helping out until the paramedics showed up! Anywho, she's all better, Thank the Lord!
Darling, you just came back from vacation, so sit down tight, and study :P :P
I have 3 more semester counting this one.
I have my big big engr project next semester! Sort of excited and scared about it! :S

ughh..lets not talk abt school!
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Go to top