Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: Quantum of Solace -Thread One- (Page 100)

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabianpaki

This is becoming a tradition.. Minal's update is followed by Shaheda baji..and her post is followed by my comments :D

I started noticing this a few updates ago too. But not complaining, I like it this way. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeWater.Krishnaluv94

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
this was ana mazing update. loved the maaneet bonding and unspoken acceptance between then. thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
That was a sad yet a beautiful part.. felt like after soo long, there was a stillness to their restlessness, a balm to their hurt, and a warmth in their emptiness.. their coming together like that , without words, or explanations was soo soothing.

Loved the update. Do continue soon.

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

ahhh!!! That's my happy scream..lol

This updated started off sad..but left me grinning like an idiot at the end! I have to say this is one my  favourite updates of this FF- loved it!

"One does not kill oneself for love of a woman, but because love - any love - reveals us in our nakedness, our misery, our vulnerability, our nothingness."

Everything was innocent Wink, genuine, caring! And the Dadi part..lol!
speaking of Justin Bieber.. I was studying in the labs today.. there were two Indian guys sitting beside me ( I know they were Indians..cause one of them said to the other.. this is not India, yaar, lol)..  one of them said to the other..in Hindi.. "tune ye ghana suna hai" and me being the curious person (and also understanding what they were saying) ..decided to peek ( cause I honestly thought it would be hindi song) but it was Justin Bieber.. ..LOLShockedConfused

Thanks for the update!
And if I don't see you around, Happy Thanksgiving ( and happy shop till you drop Wink)

I wish you could hear my happy scream also. I literally smiled and laughed almost to the point of tears with your post. LOL

I was hoping you'd like this part. You are one my always so hopeful readers and this was one of those updates. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

And that quote is absolutely amazing! I love it, love it for this! 

I know it's been going all sad for a few updates and was time to get it moving so this was it. And I seriously don't get the whole Indians and Justin Bieber thing either! Lol my cousins and friends in India are totally obsessed with him and I get so tired of seeing him clogging up my fb newsfeed! 

Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving also! And no shopping for me! I need to lay off for India...lol
arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

I wish you could hear my happy scream also. I literally smiled and laughed almost to the point of tears with your post. LOL

I was hoping you'd like this part. You are one my always so hopeful readers and this was one of those updates. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

And that quote is absolutely amazing! I love it, love it for this! 

I know it's been going all sad for a few updates and was time to get it moving so this was it. And I seriously don't get the whole Indians and Justin Bieber thing either! Lol my cousins and friends in India are totally obsessed with him and I get so tired of seeing him clogging up my fb newsfeed! 

Hope you enjoy your thanksgiving also! And no shopping for me! I need to lay off for India...lol

I'm glad my post made you laughBig smile

I love reading quotes... I have one those random quotes gadgets on my desktop!
Justin Bieber in India ..really.. I thought it was just those two guys...that's why I found it amusing..lol

Saving for India... but its Black Friday, you have to buy something! You cannot not buy anything!
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
wowww
thats really quick

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

I'm glad my post made you laughBig smile

I love reading quotes... I have one those random quotes gadgets on my desktop!
Justin Bieber in India ..really.. I thought it was just those two guys...that's why I found it amusing..lol

Saving for India... but its Black Friday, you have to buy something! You cannot not buy anything!

Quote gadget on your desktop? I must say I'm jealous. 

Oh yes, really...I understood the whole Shakira craze but this is just way too much. 

That's true, it is black friday which comes only once a year...hmm maybe I should replace my camera that broke. And come to think of it you are getting to be a bad influence on me. Here I was refraining from spending money but you show me excuses that get me thinking otherwise ;)

Edited by Limerance - 22 November 2011 at 7:01pm
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Updated my post.Smile

Go to top