Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant prt,though an emotional one but it was obvious that once geet knws abt whole thing it will be terrible 4 her
maan supportng her was so sweet
hope geet tackle the situation bravely wid maan supportng her emotionally.cont soon
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Sorry for making you wait so long! I didn't think it would take as much time as it did to edit. 

Anyways back to the update. Thanks for your always wonderful insight. Geet has endured a lot alone and she still will have to in the future but this time she will have Maan and not to mention Dadi and Piyu also whereas before it was just Meera. It won't be easy but it'll be better than before for her. 

And where do you find these quotes and songs to fit so well? I'm quite jealous of you for that. πŸ˜†

Life is not that easy, its a path of all obstacles one need to start walking on it.  There is no class or refresher, each step is a lesson and each phase is a chapter.  Experience is the teacher and circumstances are the test.  Ye to subka apna apna naseeb hai..kis ko kiya milta hai...duniya mai kitna gum hai mera gum kitna kam hai.  How true someone said. 
You are right, Geet will come to face a lot in her life, but she will have the companions supporting her and balancing her now how that only Minu will tell...

And don't ask where i find all this, cause I don't know myself.  But for sure, google baba aur youtube devi ki jai ho...but I guess I have the eye and brain to pick what I want and viola.  It was all random and easy it was to come along and fit the post. 
I feel Good hearing that word Jealous πŸ˜†
In a way its my escape from typing my thoughts, the quotes and songs covers for me.  It helps me to convey in a better and outstanding way of my feelings.πŸ˜›
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

The ageless question: Why? Why me? But then, why not?

Ah, so Maan knows everything now. Maan knows Geet's story, check. Geet needs to know Maan's story, pending.πŸ˜†

I'm so glad that instead of trying to fix everything, Maan is encouraging Geet. Geet knows that she will get through this just like all the other troubles in her life. 

Can't wait for the new update! I know, I know, I'm greedyπŸ˜†. Now Geet needs to stop crying and get strong to face the world. Thanks for the update, Minal πŸ˜Š

Haha, loved the story behind the update. You write when you can't sleep; Shaheda writes her dreams. I have a bunch of talented friends. lol

where have you been?  MIA and its ur turn?

We are the brady bunch full of talents and full of all...
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aww Geet's pain is so heart-wrenching...seeing her like that is so sad...I hope Maan will be able to help her in some way...n I'm glad he's being a moral support to her as she needs that so much... Meera is there but the support u receive from someone who knows ur pain exactly will be at a totally different level n it gives u much more courage to fight against ur odds...wonderful display of emotions from Maan n Geet...awesome part...😊
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

Okay Azizah...so you're going to love the story behind this update. It stems from my inability to sleep once again. After trying hard not being able to I grabbed my ipod and just started typing away. Now don't you wish I had sleepless nights more often so you got quicker updates? πŸ˜†
I know it was a sad one but remember the title, Quantum of Solace? It's going to be a sad and bumpy ride but there will also be bits of smiles mixed in like their hugs! But I'm glad I'm keeping you interested at least! 
And I like your quote also I think it will definitely be very apt in the future. 

Haye haye ...I will never wish sleepless nights for you πŸ˜† You need to dream so you could write, now if your not gonna sleep. how will you write something up :P Sad bumpy rides..no problem with me.. as long as it ends with hugs and some moreπŸ˜‰

skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
read all ur updates in one go ,
send u buddy req.
nd plz add me to ur pm list
Newdime thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Haye haye ...I will never wish sleepless nights for you πŸ˜† You need to dream so you could write, now if your not gonna sleep. how will you write something up :P Sad bumpy rides..no problem with me.. as long as it ends with hugs and some moreπŸ˜‰

Azi aajkal bohot badmash hogai hai...full on badmashi...haina?
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Azi aajkal bohot badmash hogai hai...full on badmashi...haina?

mein aur badmashi?!?! nahi bhai? I've talked to you in real life...did I sound like a  badmashi type of girl... I'm innocent all the way ..😈 <muahahahaha>...πŸ˜†
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

mein aur badmashi?!?! nahi bhai? I've talked to you in real life...did I sound like a  badmashi type of girl... I'm innocent all the way ..😈 <muahahahaha>...πŸ˜†

I think IF has ruined Azizah's innocence and causing all this badmash behavior of hers. πŸ˜†
And let's hope I get either some sleep to dream up so ideas or the energy to stay awake tonight to write something! 
Newdime thumbnail
I'll support the idea of getting some sleeps to go in the dream land to get some ideas...and wake up fresh to write them up...kiya bolti tu...appoon kiya bola...πŸ˜‰