India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 25th May, WU (Page 4)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
well Bavdfan...congratulations for getting the Wednesday slots & thanks a lot for filling up the vacant postThumbs Up
if you are comfortable writing long & detailed updates then it's absolutely fine. those who don't prefer reading long updates will skip the points & read it by themselves...there is no need to think about the readers' convinienceLOL 
however i suggest you to make it shorter...making the update shorter is for your own convinience...coz it's very time consuming to write long updates...the choice is yoursBig smile do it at your own convinienceSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanaddicted1imagine-addictRakhie_08fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
The episode is like a bad taste left in the mouth. It's very inconsiderate, totally uncalled for and I must say very insensitive.Stern Smile Total faltu utter bakwasDead Yuck and double yuck!Dead

But on a lighter note for a change it was Mridang with the plan, so being with Gau has finally rubbed on him LOL

@rakhie am I gonna c u at the new Kekta Mata show 'Bade Ache Laggte Hai' forum. Looks promising. I am going in prepared without any expectations coz we all know what is K-Mata is capable off LOL. It has Ram Kapoor with a hint of Mr Walia, my favourite combination Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ghotalazimagine-addict

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kelly12

thanxxx..i dont know its just soo weird reading and watching the romance part..the whole time my mouth is open lolConfused

I am wondering what you mean about "soo weird ... the romance part".
What is so weird about falling in love and enjoying intimacy with opposite sex?

Or ... do you mean it is weird because it is between a midget and short guy (hey!!! Murli is SHORT Big smile he is only 5'6" in real life).

I suppose if you mean weird btwn a midget and a short guy then that will change, I am sure, in time, if the writers show us more of huggy-huggy scenes between the two. Shuru mein even I was cracking up! Tongue

Hey, incidentally, did anyone notice Murli and Bharti are 10000% comfortable with each other now? Bharti had her hand on his knee when in bed, and he held her hand and was squeezing it!!  Embarrassed  Hai, it was enviably romantic!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1imagine-addict

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

thanks, i'll do the Wednesday update from now on.

really, if this was happening in real life i would say that murli is trying to have a good reason for not getting intimate with her... Confused
I agree. It is the writers who are deliberately trying to keep two lovers apart!   As for Murli, I watched the scene again where he asks her what the doc said. And he, itne pyaar se asked "Bharti.. please hum mazak nahi kar..." So so SO sweet! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24bavdfanaddicted1imagine-addict

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheznazi

I am wondering what you mean about "soo weird ... the romance part".
What is so weird about falling in love and enjoying intimacy with opposite sex?

Or ... do you mean it is weird because it is between a midget and short guy (hey!!! Murli is SHORT Big smile he is only 5'6" in real life).

I suppose if you mean weird btwn a midget and a short guy then that will change, I am sure, in time, if the writers show us more of huggy-huggy scenes between the two. Shuru mein even I was cracking up! Tongue

Hey, incidentally, did anyone notice Murli and Bharti are 10000% comfortable with each other now? Bharti had her hand on his knee when in bed, and he held her hand and was squeezing it!!  Embarrassed  Hai, it was enviably romantic!

I'm uncomfortable too. But i'm not uneasy because she is a midget, I'm ALWAYS uncomfortable watching cheezy scenes in ANY drama/film on this planet. This is just NOT my thing ahah. But i love to KNOW the fact that they are having great times, it makes me happy for Bharti.

But there is one thing that truly makes me mad, it's the fact that there is this little subtle uneasy feeling coming from Murli/vikrant.not always though. and i know that it's also the cv's that want it. But still, I want to beat him up sometimes for spoiling this cute scenes.

5'6'' ? what a shock, he is so skinny is seems so much more taller to me! 

I didn't notice that they touched each other, i'll go watch it again aha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addictfuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

The episode is like a bad taste left in the mouth. It's very inconsiderate, totally uncalled for and I must say very insensitive.Stern Smile Total faltu utter bakwasDead Yuck and double yuck!Dead

But on a lighter note for a change it was Mridang with the plan, so being with Gau has finally rubbed on him LOL

@rakhie am I gonna c u at the new Kekta Mata show 'Bade Ache Laggte Hai' forum. Looks promising. I am going in prepared without any expectations coz we all know what is K-Mata is capable off LOL. It has Ram Kapoor with a hint of Mr Walia, my favourite combination Day Dreaming

Hell No! 

I maybe a glutton for punishment, but woman I am not suicidal!

If desi serials in general give me a headache, then Kekta Maiyya's serials make me want to gouge out my eyes with the blunt end of a spoon! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

@bavdfan, i love details when it comes to bharti and murli...but in general, do whatever you are convenient with...you had asked for opinions, so the thought that came randomly to me was mentioned there...i think the person doing the update really desreves great appreciation for putting in his time and effort...i thank you again for doing it for us.

yes cheznazi, murli and bharti, beyond a doubt, are way too comfortable with each other now. but i would like them to reach a higher level of comfort from now on...it only comes by living with each other as husband and wife...hopefully things are sorted out between them soon enough so that we can enjoy the best of this very special couple.

Edited by hashbrown - 27 May 2011 at 4:38am

fuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

bavd, wow, you have got a great picture of juhi for the inset...i just noticed it...

bavdfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index