Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 25th May, WU (Page 3)

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

murli one piece of advice listen to
bharti if she's telling u that nothings wrong that you haven't 'hurt' her...who better then her to know...let's wait to see what happens tonight!!!

excellent Rae...you are on the dot...
lets wait for tonight and see how they manage their great idea...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rakhie_08

They had better clear up this issue, and fast.  Because I swear I'll do my nut, if they carry on implying that as a dwarf Bharti is unable to maintain a physically intimate relationship with her average sized husband

Most women who are dwarfs only have limbs that have been affected.  Usually their bodies or the torso is normal size.  Aside from her hands and legs, Bharti's actual body (from her collar to her pelvis, and across) is probably about the same size as mine.  which means they have the depth and width needed.  Childbearing is a different matter altogether, and not all dwarfs have problems even then.

I wasn't too keen on them moving so fast with this relationship.  But now that they have I would hate to see them messing it up with all this faltu ideas which appear to be utitlised to create drama for drama's sake.

I need to see BharLi having a proper heart to heart over the matter.  None of this 'I can't say anything as I don't want him/her to be pareshan'.  Real couples don't this hiding things from each other crap.  We lay everything out on the table and deal with it.  it's the key to a successful marriage, trust and honesty.

If Murli doesn't tell Bharti his fears she won't understand his behaviour.  In turn she will be confused and hurt and not know how to behave with him.  Which in turn will alleviate his fears even more, and so the cycle continues.  And before you know it we have a marriage on the rocks!!!  I wouldn't put it past CV's.  Those lobotomised nutters have no shortage of crazy ideas!

So a proper convo between the two is needed.  CV's please don't make this into an actual track.  Whatever 'this' is, needs to be very very short-lived

@ Rakhie_08 Yeah! And how come the writers are forgetting that it was THEY who made Rupesh Chauhan tell the first suitors that "yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai"! This means, all the tests and capabilities were established very early on.

The writers didn't have any problem to drag jagre and kamina pan in the script. They even dragged a love story that wasn't even there, between sudha and Murli. Yet, when it comes to Bharti, they ALWAYS shortchange her!

Why? Is it because they don't believe that love between a dwarf and average height person is possible?  Or are they finding it hard to express it because they haven't been in such a situation themselves? If the later then they are truly unproffessional.

I want Bharti and Murli to share a bond that is spun from realism. So far, they had managed it. That is, Murli not accepting Bharti early on was real and natural because he felt shame to be married to a midget. Later, Murli accepting Bharti as his legal wife but not touching her was also normal, for a DECENT person who settles for 'what is'. 

And now, when it is time to show us that despite Bharti's shortcomings, pyaar tau ho hi gaya – these writers are chickening out on love track! I want the writers to treat the happiness track like every other normal newly weds and show us the romantic eye gestures and the betaabi to be with that person, even when you are in the same room!  Heck, they can even have Bharti and Murli sing and dance to one another "bole choodiyan, hai mei hogaya tera Bharti..."

Uff, I think some of us should hijack the love track and teach the show's writers on how it should be done!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1samirah23imagine-addictRakhie_08fuzzyface

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

@ cheznazi :lemme know if u r planning this highjacking, i am with u  Wink

since i saw this epi, I cant even tell u whats going on my mind. Well one thing I have done today. researched about dwarfism, and the different types of it, Actually this is what i use to do always when someone around me got sick, research on net, asking some doctors in my friend circle etc etc.point is, y cant Murli do this. Even no idea of collecting any infos.Bharti and Murli should talk open about this misunderstanding, and everything would be solved. The doctor passed with i dunno what, but i am pretty much sure , she doesnt had any psychology classes, what is necessary for doctors, at least in europe. But, what I really cant get, the CVsCensored do not live in this world. They better should solve this stuff, otherwise, the story will become too unreal. And, finally, i use to skip more or less all scenes without Bharli. I watch this serial just cause of this sweet romance.

Edited by addicted1 - 26 May 2011 at 8:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheznazibavdfanRae24imagine-addictfuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheznazi

@ Rakhie_08 Yeah! And how come the writers are forgetting that it was THEY who made Rupesh Chauhan tell the first suitors that "yeh maa bhi ban sakti hai"! This means, all the tests and capabilities were established very early on.

The writers didn't have any problem to drag jagre and kamina pan in the script. They even dragged a love story that wasn't even there, between sudha and Murli. Yet, when it comes to Bharti, they ALWAYS shortchange her!

Why? Is it because they don't believe that love between a dwarf and average height person is possible?  Or are they finding it hard to express it because they haven't been in such a situation themselves? If the later then they are truly unproffessional.

I want Bharti and Murli to share a bond that is spun from realism. So far, they had managed it. That is, Murli not accepting Bharti early on was real and natural because he felt shame to be married to a midget. Later, Murli accepting Bharti as his legal wife but not touching her was also normal, for a DECENT person who settles for 'what is'. 

And now, when it is time to show us that despite Bharti's shortcomings, pyaar tau ho hi gaya ' these writers are chickening out on love track! I want the writers to treat the happiness track like every other normal newly weds and show us the romantic eye gestures and the betaabi to be with that person, even when you are in the same room!  Heck, they can even have Bharti and Murli sing and dance to one another "bole choodiyan, hai mei hogaya tera Bharti..."

Uff, I think some of us should hijack the love track and teach the show's writers on how it should be done!

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addict

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thanxxx..i dont know its just soo weird reading and watching the romance part..the whole time my mouth is open lolConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addict

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kelly12

thanxxx..i dont know its just soo weird reading and watching the romance part..the whole time my mouth is open lolConfused

And I have never been more comfortable watching a couple romance onscreenBig smile.  Because the everyday and mundane becomes something meaningful and significant because of their difference.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24imagine-addict

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

well as this is your first update, i have to say something...brilliant update! Thumbs Updoesn't look like your first one... very well done!Clap

so will murli once again fall in this guilt trap thinking that his closeness caused bharti to fall sick... i hope this doesn't create problems between bharliErmm

thanks, i'll do the Wednesday update from now on.

really, if this was happening in real life i would say that murli is trying to have a good reason for not getting intimate with her... Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheznaziRae24ghotalazimagine-addictfuzzyface

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@hashbrown

thanks i've tried to make it shorter today, but i've failed, i'll keep trying !

what i don't understand about murli is that he started thinking that bharti was the one hiding something from him. he seems almost insecure!
from the doc part, i think that maybe she thought that bharti will speak much more openly alone. and that she will explains her husband later. She didn't envisaged the fact that murli will go all psycho.

@cheznazi thanks for your support!

Edited by bavdfan - 26 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24imagine-addictghotalazfuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index