India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Mysterious Man ?

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Can the mystery man that dropped Pia on the doorstep of the Dobriyal's House be a werewolf? I just thought that when they introduced the werewolf fighting Chaand and Hasena might be the same one that dropped Pia off...what other creature would be roaming the forest that far in the night? I am not sure if this is right but i just took a wild guess :) 

Who do YOU think this mysterious lifesaver is?
please do give your opinion Smile 

Edited by khushbu11 - 25 May 2011 at 5:24pm

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Yes, its most probably the werewolf. But what? he have been stalking Piya or something?lol He seemed to know her and where she lives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushbu11

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
yeah ia lso thnk so bcoz ur point is crrct and moreover ritwick is chsn fr werewolf role and vivi aka abhay cnnt break the curse until maithili is nt coming

khushbu11

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Ya maybe the guy is were wolf...but my question is why he dropped her to dobriyal house how he knows that Pia stays in that house and why did'nt he attaked her...

khushbu11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index