India-Forums

How many of you find Bhaskar hot (Page 3)

Poll Question: How many of you find Bhaskar hot!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [28.57%]
20 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Originally posted by nb.neha

worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 
I dont think this it targerting any one group it only asking if we like or not like Bhasker the result at the moment is 50/50.

I personally dont like Bhasker and his family and kaveri she neeeds to have a good look at Bhasker but thats my opinion

dear the post is directly targeting few of the rk fans who constantly call him Hot... its totally clear. 
"yuck" is no word to use

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
OMG I am surprised to which magnitude this has been blown!
TRUST ME I was not targeting anyone! It was just for fun and I had no intention to hurt or upset anyone!

I am not the type to insult or humiliate anyone, you find him hot, fine some others dont that is fine too! I think getting so involved and being abusive in fact is juvenile. I had no idea that asking if you find someone good looking or not is not allowed on forums because I see it on other forums all the times so just posted this here!

If moderators are reading this then I would like for them to even notice how people respond and humiliate each other on this forum and how aggravated they get! As i have said earlier too, Rohit is a great actor and as he said himself, people hating him as bhaskar proves that!

I had no intention to hurt anyone, but if someone did get hurt then i apologize! But would like to say one thing...take it easy, it was in no way meant to be so serious!

Also some posters need to be sensible and should stop making personal snide remarks, it is their state of mind they are displaying by making abusive comments on others. RK is a public figure and as he himself said that audience may like him or may not. I dont post very often and am not on this very forum very frequently, so have no idea how to edit the post, if you dont like yuckkk i can change it to bad, horrible or whatever you want me to (something opposite of adorable).

Most people here are spectators rather than posters, and with the amount of encouraging messages i got and the poll result it seems like RK's acting may have many fans but seems like his looks dont. Well i dont think anyone should take it personally  (unless may be you are related to him), everyone has their own likings and dislikings.

If you want you can carry on abusing and accusing me and others go ahead, but i am done with it, people need to get a life and take things as they are and not start over analyzing them.

Edited by shmuupie - 26 May 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy7722Humayun72

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

well ur post is "directly" pointing out on "those" who call him cute n find him good looking. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

could u plz use better options than "yuccck"... u may have ur own opinions but that doesnt mean u l use such words.

P.S: no offense to anyone's viewpoint

neha tu pagal ho gayi hai ...why being so polite ...coolbie ki tarah behave kar ...no need to b so polite n contact the CM ya mods to close threds ...Thse kind of polls r not allowed targetting some one viewpoint

@ bold yeh tumhara stored sentence hai kya, baar baar wo hi words repested ditto rehta hain, -
neha tu pagal ho gayi hai ...why being so polite

between i reread your name 'luvdsky' abhe pata chala it mEANT ' love the sky'

itney din tou main koyi russian , POLAND and ukarainain YA CZECH naam samj rahi thi polosky, sarvosky etc etc LOLLOL

neha is my sister so uske sath kuch bhi chalta hai Smile

...n haan mujhe russian log achey lagte hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

worst is when u start targeting a particular fan group n that too target some of the particular fans 
I dont think this it targerting any one group it only asking if we like or not like Bhasker the result at the moment is 50/50.

I personally dont like Bhasker and his family and kaveri she neeeds to have a good look at Bhasker but thats my opinion

if it was a normal poll like options were yes /no ...it would hav been fair ...using Yuckkk...as a word ...IF does not allow bashing an actor's look

hav u read the first post ... read it again Confused

"How many of you find Bhaskar hot? Some of the posters call him bhasku and cute and what not! Just wanted to see how many of the readers actually agree to them! "

...which is targetting Rohit fans ...we like the actor n find him good looking

none of us Likes Bhaskar's behavior ...but what's wrong in adoring the actorConfused

@shaffa :

no body likes ...Bhaskar dear .Smile..But why a poll on his looks ...why insulting a real person ...poll is on looks ...not on whether we like him or not ...
Smile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 May 2011 at 1:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmuupie

TRUST ME I was not targeting anyone! It was just for fun and I had no intention to hurt or upset anyone!

I am not the type to insult or humiliate anyone, you find him hot, fine some others dont that is fine too! I think getting so involved and being abusive in fact is juvenile. I had no idea that asking if you find someone good looking or not is not allowed on forums because I see it on other forums all the times so just posted this here!

If moderators are reading this then I would like for them to even notice how people respond and humiliate each other on this forum and how aggravated they get! As i have said earlier too, Rohit is a great actor and as he said himself, people hating him as bhaskar proves that!

I had no intention to hurt anyone, but if someone did get hurt then i apologize! But would like to say one thing...take it easy, it was in no way meant to be so serious!

Also some posters need to be sensible and should stop making personal snide remarks, it is their state of mind they are displaying by making abusive comments on others. RK is a public figure and as he himself said that audience may like him or may not. I dont post very often and am not on this very forum very frequently, so have no idea how to edit the post, if you dont like yuckkk i can change it to bad, horrible or whatever you want me to (something opposite of adorable).

Most people here are spectators rather than posters, and with the amount of encouraging messages i got and the poll result it seems like RK's acting may have many fans but seems like his looks dont. Well i dont think anyone should take it personally  (unless may be you are related to him), everyone has their own likings and dislikings.

If you want you can carry on abusing and accusing me and others go ahead, but i am done with it, people need to get a life and take things as they are and not start over analyzing them.

yr lengthy post can never justify ...that .the poll is right ...Angry

here u r discussing an actor's looks ...targetting Mostly Neha n Trupat

who keep calling him Hot

accept it n dont try to act smart LOL

why Dint u hav a poll like How many of you like Bhaskar ..the character ...Angry

I too dislike Bhaskar the character ...I think most of us would hav voted that we dont like bhaskar Smile

here u were mocking the fan group ...even a baby can guess that ..ur first post

n all the ppl who voted for bhaskar looks Yuck ...mayb they shud get a life bfore commenting on someone's looks ...they themselves must b very average looking ROFL
Thumbs DownThumbs Down
dont quote what Rohit said...he said its fine ppl hated him as Bhaskar ...he wont b happy knowing ppl r commenting on his looks ..r finding him Yuck
whom r u trying to fool dear Wink

Dont try to deviate from the original issue Angry

U made the poll on his looks ..not on his charcter Bhaskar ...his actions, his behavior

Get a life yourself bfore posting anything Thumbs Down

IF is not a place to spread negative posts Thumbs Down

All those people who voted tht Rohit looks Yuck ...May God give you enough maturity before commenting on someone's looks
I m sure most of those ppl themselves look very very ordinary ConfusedLOL

He mayb not b very handsome in Dor ...BUT utran n mjht fans find him good looking
Clap

When U throw stones at others dont expect Roses Dead

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 May 2011 at 1:33am
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

My post is just for fun and is not pointing towards anyone. Last i checked everyone had freedom of speech. I couldnt come up with a word opp of adorable so used yuckkk as i said it is just for fun, i dont think anyone shud feel offended by it and if someone does then they r being too touchy! Everyone has a diff view point and standards of hotness and looks, just wanted to see where do most people rank him!

Yes..yes...everyone has freedom of speech...but you cant simply use the word 'yuckk" for a particular individual in real...I would not have objected this much if you have said something to Bhaskar (the character), but using this "yuckk" word for Rohit is hurting all his fans...So pls change the wordings of 2nd option of your poll to a more decent one, if you can...

A poll for fun on ppl who find Bhaskar hot ...well deep read the first post again

why not a poll on bhaskar n his behavior ...why on his looks Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

oh really ...its so difficult to trust youLOL...u were nt mocking the coolbie ...r u sureSilly

Tell me which forum allows this ...seriously most of the forums dont allow this ...Shocked

Ahhh Rohit never said it was okay to bash n mock his looks ...hating a character ...n mocking at an actor's looks is just diffrent
n when u do that ...u would get extreme reactions Dead

wat r u trying to justifying now ROFLEvil SmileWacko

who said ppl dont hav their own dislikes n likes ...so why did not u respect someone else's like

why did u make a fun poll targetting the coolbie ..get a life
Ouch
Ouch

& abt encouraging messages you got ...I wonder who those  guys were who encouraged you on a poll making fun of a fan grp n bashing an actor's looks

n abt the poll result who knows how many MIDs were created overnight to vote for the 1 option ...one can vote 10 times with 10 IDs

n those sandy n humayu frm where they hav surfaced to salvage youConfused ...newbies never seen in Dor forum Confused

...encouraging messages ROFL...I cant stop laughing ...go feel encouraged n make more fun polls targetting people SillyDead

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 27 May 2011 at 6:26am
shmuupie Senior Member
shmuupie
shmuupie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Wow previous poster you seriously need some help!

Just bec you find someone good looking doesnot mean everyone else does! I am not very frequent on this forum, and there are many others who are just spectators, I dont know who sandy or hymayun are!

Also what makes you think that people who sent me messages had some issues, everyone has their own perspective! In this forum i was not talking abt Bhaskar, I was talking abt Rohit. If people can call Avni cotton faced, or swollen face how does that not bother you?

Also who has the time to make 10 id's, by the way if you know anything abt IT, you would need 10 laptops/comps to make 10 Id's since the system is based on IP system! Also are you not one of the 5 voters who thought Rohit was hot, so how come you ar e"normal" and others not normal? Seriously you should get a class in etiquettes and manners! People are talking abt Rohit here and you are going on with your personal abuses and attacks!

Girl you seriously need help, grow up and take things easy!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index