Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC~#12~ [IO] Under Con ~*~ (Page 111)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=...Harshiti...]ROFL ROFL ROFL O gosh ye pari bhi na always does an amazing job! and sheila and munni ROFL Silly Silly that was the best part! ROFL ROFL

I'M  not really good at hindi and i don't understand that song but from your reactions i get it thats its funny! EmbarrassedLOL
[/QUOTE

Arre Abby its not FunnyErmm its hilariousROFL ...u know i m falling frm my chair to see this Silly

even my Mom came to my room to check why i am layghing like crazySillyROFLROFL

Hats of too Pari...LOL

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Those girls must have been like we r not gna leave this big chance to be sooo close to him LOL

OMG...afcourse...how can they even resist him! did you see all their faces, all had these really big smiles on their faces!

and HC must be thinking can they stop sticking to me ROFL
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

[QUOTE=...Harshiti...]ROFL ROFL ROFL O gosh ye pari bhi na always does an amazing job! and sheila and munni ROFL Silly Silly that was the best part! ROFL ROFL

I'M  not really good at hindi and i don't understand that song but from your reactions i get it thats its funny! EmbarrassedLOL
[/QUOTE

Arre Abby its not FunnyErmm its hilariousROFL ...u know i m falling frm my chair to see this Silly

even my Mom came to my room to check why i am layghing like crazySillyROFLROFL

Hats of too Pari...LOL

OMG! lolzzz I knw its really hilarious! you knw my room door was open and I was like laughing infront of my computer and my little bro passed from their and looked at me laughing and gave me this  * your very wierd look* and went! ROFL
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yah Preeti ofcorse those grls get a chance to soo close with tht Mr hottie ...but u his expressionStern Smile make me laughing like anything ROFL

poor baby like lost in some "kum ka maila" LOL
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

yah Preeti ofcorse those grls get a chance to soo close with tht Mr hottie ...but u his expressionStern Smile make me laughing like anything ROFL

@Red: ROFL ...ya he was so confused LOL

He must be missing a certain person *cough* *cough* who usually is there with him on stage while performing Wink
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Those girls must have been like we r not gna leave this big chance to be sooo close to him LOL

OMG...afcourse...how can they even resist him! did you see all their faces, all had these really big smiles on their faces!

and HC must be thinking can they stop sticking to me ROFL
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

OMG! lolzzz I knw its really hilarious! you knw my room door was open and I was like laughing infront of my computer and my little bro passed from their and looked at me laughing and gave me this  * your very wierd look* and went! ROFL

Awww Abby wow now everyone thought in r house we gone crazy fully after these two BondhuzROFL
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@Red: ROFL ...ya he was so confused LOL

He must be missing a certain person *cough* *cough* who usually is there with him on stage while performing Wink

Hmmm @ Bold "Certain Person" we could only wish na ...but they r Bondhuz they never understand anything ...UfffD'oh

I hate these twoAngry making me fall in luvHeart with them ...Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index