Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Those girls must have been like we r not gna leave this big chance to be sooo close to him 😆
uswah thumbnail
[QUOTE=...Harshiti...]🤣 🤣 🤣 O gosh ye pari bhi na always does an amazing job! and sheila and munni 🤣 🤪 🤪 that was the best part! 🤣 🤣

I'M  not really good at hindi and i don't understand that song but from your reactions i get it thats its funny! 😳😆
[/QUOTE

Arre Abby its not Funny🤔 its hilariousROFL ...u know i m falling frm my chair to see this Silly

even my Mom came to my room to check why i am layghing like crazySillyROFLROFL

Hats of too Pari...😆
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Those girls must have been like we r not gna leave this big chance to be sooo close to him 😆

OMG...afcourse...how can they even resist him! did you see all their faces, all had these really big smiles on their faces!

and HC must be thinking can they stop sticking to me 🤣
-Abigail- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uswah

OMG! lolzzz I knw its really hilarious! you knw my room door was open and I was like laughing infront of my computer and my little bro passed from their and looked at me laughing and gave me this  * your very wierd look* and went! 🤣

uswah thumbnail
yah Preeti ofcorse those grls get a chance to soo close with tht Mr hottie ...but u his expression😳 make me laughing like anything 🤣

poor baby like lost in some "kum ka maila" 😆
-Abigail- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uswah

yah Preeti ofcorse those grls get a chance to soo close with tht Mr hottie ...but u his expression😳 make me laughing like anything 🤣

poor baby like lost in some "kum ka maila" 😆

@Red: 🤣 ...ya he was so confused 😆

He must be missing a certain person *cough* *cough* who usually is there with him on stage while performing 😉
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

OMG...afcourse...how can they even resist him! did you see all their faces, all had these really big smiles on their faces!

and HC must be thinking can they stop sticking to me 🤣

🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
uswah thumbnail

OMG! lolzzz I knw its really hilarious! you knw my room door was open and I was like laughing infront of my computer and my little bro passed from their and looked at me laughing and gave me this  * your very wierd look* and went! 🤣

Awww Abby wow now everyone thought in r house we gone crazy fully after these two BondhuzROFL
uswah thumbnail

@Red: 🤣 ...ya he was so confused 😆

He must be missing a certain person *cough* *cough* who usually is there with him on stage while performing 😉

Hmmm @ Bold "Certain Person" we could only wish na ...but they r Bondhuz they never understand anything ...Ufff

I hate these two😡 making me fall in luv❤️ with them ...😉