India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP - What went wrong?... (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hmm we all know truth is bitter dear and thanks for saying some harsh truths agreed with whatever u said we and pops all know where things went wrong dear I hope creatives will emerge as a winner an we will get to see more stronger and realistic kriya who have learnt from there mistakes as I beleive both are extrmely wrong in there own places having said that I have full faith on creatives and I will not loose hope I am sad I am depreseed but hope is still yhere and all is well that ends well if after this torture we can see pn track then it will be excellent muwahss to u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76geescarisma2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Overweening ambition, quaint belief that the viewer's will swallow what ever they dish out, focusing on non-acting side actor's ..Sending off Kriya to back stage, illogical butchering  of Thakur parivar, changing the dynamics of Kriya relation's from passion to teaching .. A lead who opens her mouth to preach and not to speak ...continued negative approach in the name of reality..

constant change in technical team , lack of continuity , bad editing, progressively dull  and repetitive dialogues , no change in sets ...either haveli,mmgj,dhaba   making for monotonous viewing ...

All this and many more factors led to the sharp drop.. [IMO]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76gees-Sheena-babithajSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

Babs learning in life is nothing wrong but learning from each other is important...Its a relationship which should reflect on this...It is not our fault that the CVs went for this as they are their to show what they wish without our say so..

geesbabithajcarisma2

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
   hope every thing goes well from june...as a begining we have good upcoming ME...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by snigdhabd

wow nice post sis.u r pointing all the things.sis ek baat kahu we r ready 2 forgive cv's for all mistakes of past.lekin current track k liye main kabhi cv's ko forgive nehi kar paunga.such an unrealistic track.they r ruining our beloved character krishna day by day.
Thanks hun.. You are right. This has become worst then th etime he made her eat chillies.
But .. dun't worry just as big as it all is right now.. when he comes as her saviour it'll be really good.
yah sis. cv's should  understand our emotions 4 krishna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Clap

Nice post Dosa.Tongue..but i seriously feel Kriya need to seperate for a while...From soulmates they hav becum stalemates n its time to let  in sum fresh air inTongue their relationship...am looking forward to those pangs of wanting n resisting each other again..but are u sure there is goin to be a new female entry in the serial? i hvnt read it anywere?But still no fears ...no one can take prats place in krishs lifeEmbarrassed

As for the Cvs coming back to their senses,they will ,second time round wen their next serial also flops...This is their first wake up call after Pratha  going off air on fri..No wunder they r pulling their harness in Pratigya n trying to catch the TRP again ...another failure will knock some more daylight into their brains, that a parent project which is so successful must never be neglected.Ouch

Edited by gees - 26 May 2011 at 4:39am

Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

Clap

Nice post Dosa.Tongue..but i seriously feel Kriya need to seperate for a while...From soulmates they hav becum stalemates n its time to let  in sum fresh air inTongue their relationship...am looking forward to those pangs of wanting n resisting each other again..but are u sure there is goin to be a new female entry in the serial? i hvnt read it anywere?But still no fears ...no one can take prats place in krishs lifeEmbarrassed
no one can take prats place in krishs lifeEmbarrassed...well said gees.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geescarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Many ppl wanted P to loose some battles and learn life without K's help... So here it is, thn why r we complaining???? if K being good, how P learn this much needed lesson?????
Thakurs don't deserve such a ungrey material in their haveli, let her be thrown out once for all???? and look for a smart,beautiful,most important quality is Grey material girl for K and live life happily ever after...
 Bechari P need this and much more for trusting K again and again...

Babs learning in life is nothing wrong but learning from each other is important...Its a relationship which should reflect on this...It is not our fault that the CVs went for this as they are their to show what they wish without our say so..
Oh, Sheeny, u know i was not talking abt u... I understand in what way u want her to learn, sure u also not liking the current scenerio, kriya have been pushed to learn something... we want some other way,which we all can relate to...I agree withya totally...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geescarisma2

Go to top