India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

JAY...please I urge you!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I just couldnt swallow the scene where Panna came ti see him with the Dr, there , it was the height of OTTness.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yes di that was difficult to watch but what really peeved me was the way he put his hands around his back. Aargh! It was just like a kid hiding something. So annoying.
rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u 101%!!!
I get sooo irritated when he after every sec hold his collar!
To be honest I dont get whn people say Jay is a brilliant actor coz seriously if he is so brilliant thn why this weird acting now?:S
His character is so simple I just dont understand why he is acting/behaving so OTT.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I think the collar thing is a little over done...but other than that I agree with Rubal...I find it adorable the way he shys away from Suhana/ShashikalaEmbarrassed

I think the director should really control this...warna Jai is really good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I think the collar thing is a little over done...but other than that I agree with Rubal...I find it adorable the way he shys away from Suhana/ShashikalaEmbarrassed

I think the director should really control this...warna Jai is really good

Thanks for Supporting me ChandniEmbarrassed...But I dont know Y I still LOve that Shy Thing Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshisTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
^I do too...lol its to cute...in the US the episode where Ishan freaks out for being caught in a towel...I was laughing so much in that scene and Suhana upar se flirting with him was like cherry on top ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendAshisGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

Agree wid u 101%!!!
I get sooo irritated when he after every sec hold his collar!
To be honest I dont get whn people say Jay is a brilliant actor coz seriously if he is so brilliant thn why this weird acting now?:S
His character is so simple I just dont understand why he is acting/behaving so OTT.

I agree and I also see your point. Jay can perform really well. He can act very well too but I think recently he's just lost his senses a bit which why his performances are so inconsistent. I also don't like him holding on to his collar everytime. I don't know why either but it seems like "simple" characters are not so easy to portray.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I ageree with Sheemu, doing SIMPLE role is the most difficult thing to do, how do you play a simple aam aadmi, the kind we see every day, Ishaan,s character has been changed so much that its not simple any more like it use to be. His friend Sona portrayed him a smart guy , simple , intelligent, never saw that guy with out that MADAM, around, he was simple and sweet in the early episode but he was also very assertive to Suhana about his looks and personality which was good, he was never stupid. So this one is looking stupid may be because he is confused  and nobody there to help him, this condition of his in real life could lead to depression and being a nervous wreck as you know something big is missing but NO ONE helping you or giving you straight answer about what is missing. Very unrealistic and making the actors job hard, I wouldnt blame Jay that much its the director,s fault.

Edited by venture - 26 May 2011 at 4:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Go to top