Sasural Genda Phool

JAY...please I urge you!!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so sorry for having to say this...but I cannot take it anymore...After the initial shakyness, we had just over a week of flirtatious and funny moments together with some lovely family scenes. That was great! HOWEVER...Mr Jay Soni...please listen...please do something about your OTT shyness. Please do something!! Your over the top champuness is really getting on my nerves. Yes you have amnesia, memory loss but I am sure the doctor didn't say that YOU'VE LOST ALL SENSES!! Yes you're apprehensive going near Shashikala but there's no need for so much of pathetic shyness. At least act like your age!! You've lost only 2 years of your life, if doesn't mean that you need to behave like a baby everytime she comes near. So many people have given clues as to "WHO" is Suhana and yet you are still oblivious!! (writing error of course)All this thanks to the brothers and of course the stupid doctor. One way he says  Mr Batra isn't doing the right thing with Raunak and on the contrary you're saying Ishaan shouldn't know the truth????? HAILA...how is that supposed to make sense? If he doesn't remember, then he doesn't remember...WHAT's the harm in knowing the truth? Anyways forget about that!! Jay Soni...we have seen how good you can perform when you focus, so please FOCUS and NO OTTness of champugiri...PLEASE...its getting REALLY🀒🀒 🀒

JAY SONI FANS...please don't take offence, I like Jay, this is just my advice to help Jay improve his performance. So mileπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di agree wid U to some extent ...I m not Liking his OTT Champuness But sometime I find him Really Cute the way he Behaves wid Suhana😳.IDK y I find it really sweet,How he holds his collar nd speak sometimes😳...I know I know I m an antique Piece... I do wat others dont do nd same is the case here πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Rubal, you're finding that cute?πŸ˜• It was cute last week but not any more because the champuness has gone to a higher level and as we read earlier it will last longer...NAHIII (the filmi styel)
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
          I agree &  understand ur frustration . I wish I had some better words for comfort as I have take  vow today that when It comes to Jay Soni . I m not going to comment . Everything is said abt his acting , I know it's the writers but I have seen actors giving best performances in worst written piece and Ragini is a shinning example . πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Rubal, you're finding that cute?πŸ˜• It was cute last week but not any more because the champuness has gone to a higher level and as we read earlier it will last longer...NAHIII (the filmi styel)

Di I told U na I m an antique Piece...I dont How to Explain that Di πŸ˜†

But Yes agree wid U OTT Champuness shudnt go Over from Estimated/Given Levels...Nhi toh Warning sign have to been increased πŸ€“
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh Netri, I can't tell you how exasperated I felt when he put his hands around his back today and acted as if though "no wonder what she's going to do me" ... 🀒🀒OH COME ON MAN!! Grow up.😑😑 It irked me so much that I honestly wanted to throw my cushion over at him...WHOEVER'S plan this is PLEASE STOP IT! 

You're right the about the performance bit, yes even in the worst written scenes MY RAGINI just shines...
😍
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di I told U na I m an antique Piece...I dont How to Explain that Di πŸ˜†

But Yes agree wid U OTT Champuness shudnt go Over from Estimated/Given Levels...Nhi toh Warning sign have to been increased πŸ€“

You are right you are an antique piece...an antique cheeky monkey.
iViews thumbnail

Oh Netri, I can't tell you how exasperated I felt when he put his hands around his back today and acted as if though "no wonder what she's going to do me" ... 🀒🀒OH COME ON MAN!! Grow up.😑😑 It irked me so much that I honestly wanted to throw my cushion over at him...WHOEVER'S plan this is PLEASE STOP IT! 

You're right the about the performance bit, yes even in the worst written scenes MY RAGINI just shines...
😍

Ok this is I wrote Last on him . "  Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...πŸ˜†   "
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Ok this is I wrote Last on him . "  Danda leke pitne ka maan kar raha tha mera ... Kya yaar champuness kar raha hain ya fir Brain toss hone ke baad Mentally Changeable hone ka dava kaar raha hain ...πŸ˜†   "

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣   I AGREE!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(please not, it is not mine or Netri's intentions to hurt anyone's feelings but we are merely expressing our frustration)

iViews thumbnail

🀣   I AGREE!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(please not, it is not mine or Netri's intentions to hurt anyone's feelings but we are merely expressing our frustration)

Specially for the people who know someone or who r mantally challange , It is not my intention to hurt ur feeling . If I have than I ask for ur forgiveness & U can PM me and I'll take this comment down I promise πŸ˜ƒ  ( Psst Sheemu , When I wrote this comment , I thought bad for the mentally changeable people not πŸ˜‰ ) 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago