Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi

Posted: 12 years ago
And those were the words that piecerd thru my heart giving me a feel of that 1 satisfaction I have always yearned for!!!!!!

Today m not going to talk about Anant...neither about Navya...They are there...and their tender love story is brewing with its share of pits n falls...and we all cud see wat today's epi held for them...Ignorance was the rule of command n we saw a neglected Navya who was feeling a strange pain as she yearned to see a loving look from Anant...Sad...yet interesting!!!!!😳😳

However...today a small but very crucial scene shined thru amidst the blossom of the rainbows...and it was Deepak and Meeta's scene with regards to Renuka...

A worried father who had been silently observing the pain n angst of his daughter...the neglection of his son-in-law towards his responsibilities and the mother cover that Meeta was trying to place all this while...He did not say a word to Renuka...but he simply stood across the fence watching over his daughter...something he prolly has been doing since the day he handed her over to her husband!!!

Fathers...the one who patiently counts down the days for his child to come into this world...to his world...the one who nurtures...n protects the child along with the mom from its childhood to see it grow into a fine n happy human being...and the one provides for the safety of his child at all times...and when that child is a gal...fathers tend to have this wee bit extra caring n protection for them...I guess its strange chemistry of male-female bond...

Today I saw that bond so evidently in Deepak's words of wisdom...His fears of his daughter not being emotionally well came true the day Renuka outbursted her cry with daadi...and since then...Deepak has been unsettled ...He was aware of the happenings in her life...but he let be trying to be the ideal parent of a gal not interferring much...but Renuka's cry has compelled the father in Deepak to take stand for his daughter...no he is not going to let Renuka sulk in pain...He has handed over his daughter to her husband ...but he has NOT cut ties with her... He is still her FATHER...and will remain so till her last breath and just by marrying off his daughter to someone DOES NOT AT ALL mean that a father's responsibility came to an end...something which sadly till date lots of father's believe!!!!!!

A parent-child relationship is above all relationships in this world and no one has the ability to even compare n measure its strength with any other...and wat Deepak spoke in those words "Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi" made me do nothing but give a bowing salute to him!!!!!

Its utterly sad to know that in today's world...there still exists fathers who believe that once they marry off their daughter...he has no right over her...and that wateva happens to her after marriage shud not be of any concern to him ...neither shud he interfere!!!!!!! Kudos to the CVs to point this out that this is an entirely wrong concept and that parents shud always be the ones standing far across the fields watching over the safety n happiness of their child!!!!!!!!👏👏👏

Rab Raakha,
Shilpa 🤗
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Hey Shilpa..
Those words touched my heart too!
And so did your post!!!Thanks for writing it!
A parent-child relationship is above all relationships in this world and no one has the ability to even compare n measure its strength with any other...and wat Deepak spoke in those words "Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi" made me do nothing but give a bowing salute to him!!
Luved these lines and nyss post shilpa👏
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Hey Shilpa..
Those words touched my heart too!
And so did your post!!!Thanks for writing it!

Awww...thx ritu for replying n such warm words of compliment...
Wud have love to hear ur thots as well 😳😳😳

Originally posted by fardeeba

A parent-child relationship is above all relationships in this world and no one has the ability to even compare n measure its strength with any other...and wat Deepak spoke in those words "Woh Hamesha Meri Zimedaari Rahegi" made me do nothing but give a bowing salute to him!!
Luved these lines and nyss post shilpa👏

Thx Fardeeba...

Yes...a parent-child relationship is truly a God's magical bond that has no questions on it!!!😳

hey dear very true... d all mentioned points r really valuable... this post of urs really touched my heart too...
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

hey dear very true... d all mentioned points r really valuable... this post of urs really touched my heart too...

🤗🤗

Hey dear...m glad to hear that 😳😳😳

wow fabulous post!!!! 

gosh i missed 2 episodes in a row now... must watch yesterday's & day before yesterday's epis soon!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

wow fabulous post!!!! 

gosh i missed 2 episodes in a row now... must watch yesterday's & day before yesterday's epis soon!!!!!!!

🤗🤗

yes yes...quickly do catch up the epis...yesterday's n today's had some really heart wrenching n applaudable scenes!!!...and then come back n give ur thots 😆

Very well said.

I think the way Navya's family is being portrayed is very real. Deepak and Meeta's concern and fears about interfering too much come across so well. Renuka will always be able to count on them when her situation is revealed which considering the precap seems to be coming about soon.

Also, I think they the parents will also be Navya's strenght without them really knowing about her situation.