Gulaal

Apnay nazro main jukgaya hoon!!

PKYEK12 Senior Member
PKYEK12
PKYEK12

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

watched todays episode, loved it!!!!
Bet u guys did too, it was soo intense, although i didn't like how most of the episode was taken up by Talli and her problems but i guess in a way that was good too as Gulaal was then certain that there was someone else in kesar's life (her Wink) because Talli said so; and did u guys realise how everytime kesar was talking to Gulaal in this ep, yeh gulaal hamaisha apnay nazray jukarah hi thi- i mean wht was with that... vho tera pathi hai nazray kyon jukaray ho. i think gulaal is trying to avoid kesar after last nights experience, i don't think she wants to face the facts that kesar loves her..Heart and i hope that Gulaal loves him too and doesn't break his heart..Broken Heart.  I mean i'd hate to see that happen yaar, and p.s do u guys think tht Gulaal is planning to runaway or somat i mean in precap shes going to her maykay, and wow kear was well possessive of her- i think that he's afraid that he might lose her after wht he said last night to her- he's probably realised that after wht he's said Gulaal is probably convinced of his feelings for her- and maybe thts why he's being possessive 'cos he doesn't want to lose her...awww...Day Dreaming but hay thts my opinion right SmileSmile, and i kinda got this opinion when in yesterdays episode after kesar came back to his room and shouted at Talli, he sat on his bed and recalled wht he said to Gulaal and he seemed quite exasperated about it and almost scared in a way and i kinda felt tht Cry poor lad. so thats how i felt about todays ep, say wht u guys think thnks an p.s i'd like to say thanks to 'mystikal' as she was the only one to comment on my previous thread 'Gulaal and Kesar appreciation thread' and i'm really grateful for tht thanks Big smileBig smile...
please comment and share ur points of view!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8datqurlx3coolfireGGG3sharneil92anna44

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis...Sorry I only read the written update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK12

mystikal Groupbie
mystikal
mystikal

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
hey yu r doing a gr8 job but as others r here since long tym nw so ppl lyk following their threads more.anywas rit nw too tired to comment so vil reply 2mrw.Sleepy

PKYEK12

datqurlx3 Senior Member
datqurlx3
datqurlx3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
hey :) that was a great analysis! i loved it!

"kear was well possessive of her- i think that he's afraid that he might lose her after wht he said last night to her- he's probably realised that after wht he's said Gulaal is probably convinced of his feelings for her- and maybe thts why he's being possessive 'cos he doesn't want to lose her...awww..."

^^^haha, i LOVED that...you wrote exactly what i thought! he might be a little apphrensive about what he had done. after all she is his gulaal; he doesn't want to lose his gulaal

the kitchen scene when he kept calling out to her was soo cute!
it reminded me of the little kesar who would constantly call out to gulaal to get something for him
aww bechara was upset when gulaal was ignoring him
but he glanced at jamuna kaki, gulped his nervousness, and ordered gulaal

gosh, i cant get enough of gulaal and kesar. love this show! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8PKYEK12

mystikal Groupbie
mystikal
mystikal

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
gulaal z definitely running away from da reality wich shz nt supposed to be keeping in view hw she accepted evn vasatns murder n murderers.
she could have handled da situation sm other way also.
kesar hz alwas been posessive about gulaal bt nw he z evn more as yu vry ritely wrote aftr hz love confession. 
bt den he z kesar-a spoilt brat in many ways,so by hook or crook he z going to make gulaal hz own.
da only situation he can,t do dat z only if gulaal herslf wants him 2 backout fr sm solid reason lyk she nt in love vth him or she too mch still in love vth vasant or evn dat she leaving house in dat case blah blah.

PKYEK12

sneha04c Newbie
sneha04c
sneha04c

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i really liked the analysisSmile but nw the question is wht is kesar going to do next i dnt knw after gulal telling him tht dushayant is going to leave her to her maayka he will again get furious  Angry

PKYEK12

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i liked the analysis... Thnak u Embarrassed I think he will go with Gulal...Wink I am with u kesar, Gulal kau nehijaane dena... Embarrassed

Edited by Saddiakhan - 26 May 2011 at 2:53am

PKYEK12

PKYEK12 Senior Member
PKYEK12
PKYEK12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Wow loads of comments, thnks loved em all!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index