Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Shalwaar-Kameez

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 1934

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Today, I loved Navya in shalwar kameez.Star
It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.

What do you think? Smile

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4279

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Today, I loved Navya in shalwar kameez.Star
It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.

What do you think? Smile


yaar mein to bas un logon ke expressions dekh rahi this .  i couldn't take my eyes from their face.  so i'll watch that tomorrow...LOL LOL
rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Joined: 01 April 2011
Posts: 659

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Today, I loved Navya in shalwar kameez.Star
It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.

What do you think? Smile


I like her in both Prabh...she has a very good taste of outfits!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 1681

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Ya agree with u but I like her on her sister baby shower when her hair also halka curly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Licyabhingya

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Joined: 20 November 2005
Posts: 1314

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
true even i didn't notice that i was too busy feeling sry for navya but i'll notice that tomorrowWink 
skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Joined: 17 August 2009
Posts: 1104

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 I also like Navya's selection of her dress (modest clothes and not too glitery), the colors (when in joy she wore yellow, when she felt the first emotions for Anant the red color of love...) , not too much make-up, and the way she carries herself - just perfect for the character.  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4279

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anant_lover

true even i didn't notice that i was too busy feeling sry for navya but i'll notice that tomorrowWink 


Just like me..LOL LOL LOL
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Joined: 27 October 2010
Posts: 4279

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skydome

 I also like Navya's selection of her dress (modest clothes and not too glitery), the colors (when in joy she wore yellow, when she felt the first emotions for Anant the red color of love...) , not too much make-up, and the way she carries herself - just perfect for the character.  Clap


nice observation... and analysis... Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index