Time For The CVs To Find Henry Higgins :)) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry May...*Kaan pakadti hoon*...

this is the first time, i deviated from topic and spammed...

otherwise I always stick to the relevant content...Ask Veena...how I stick to RBO in DT !!!!!!!!!!...ROFL

*innocent face*

Keeping it to the topic...what are we discussing ?? btw...

that they need a tutor for English??? or need to learn accents?? or de-learn accents and come to Indianised version of Queen's English spoken in Amrikan accent...lol...

this is what we speak in India these days and lol...write too...

previously it was 'colour' which became 'color' and now it is both used at free will...

Same is with spoken English !!!!

I feel they need an English tutor asap which will make them sing in chorus !!!!

Urmm, excuse me...RBO is still running...Or did everyone forget suddenlyπŸ˜•...

@Rooj
Why are you hell-bent on hating on GK??Faltu!

Umm since May made me feel guilty-as always-I shall add a few sentences in keeping with the topic

*clears throat*

I agree with May! Khanak has been in the city for a long time and was even shown to have benefited from the Paathshala lessons, so while she might still not know great English, she at least should now be shown to pronounce Please and Thank you and all correctly. She did it in the past and surprised Shaan and made us all proud, especially the speech she gave. With the end of the Paathshala, why has she reverted??
Hopefully the concerned people will look into it and soon!
@May:

i never forget!!!

@ Mani:

r u for real? India has taken shift suddenly? i mean i noticed a bit but didn't know it took in writing too! lol
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Urmm, excuse me...RBO is still running...Or did everyone forget suddenlyπŸ˜•...

Pulls May's cheeks !!!

Chalo gussa chodo...we are talking abt RBO and your topic is so awesome !!!!!

Yes yes yes...English pathshaala for both Shaan and Khanak...

let Khanak know that Shaan was showing so much of attitude to her on English and is himself bad at accents...let someone correct him and she be all giggly showing Thenga to him !!!!!!
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Rooj
Why are you hell-bent on hating on GK??Faltu! Coz i don't like him..he is arrogant in his acting...at least to me he is...lmao

Umm since May made me feel guilty-as always-I shall add a few sentences in keeping with the topic

*clears throat*

I agree with May! Khanak has been in the city for a long time and was even shown to have benefited from the Paathshala lessons, so while she might still not know great English, she at least should now be shown to pronounce Please and Thank you and all correctly. She did it in the past and surprised Shaan and made us all proud, especially the speech she gave. With the end of the Paathshala, why has she reverted??
Hopefully the concerned people will look into it and soon!

@ the topic at hand...

That's what Im saying too...i think we need another creative topic to tell them about how to do this...i mean how to keep it Khanak element and yet give us what we want...i know there is a way...there always is
Originally posted by -SYS-

[
Veena
We write it pizza but it's pronounced peet-za.The Italians invented it and that is how they pronounce it so who are we to argue??
And pita bread is not spelled petaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
🀣
Lozzer dont you have something better to do ... like study!!!😑😑
Originally posted by -Manita-

Pulls May's cheeks !!!

Chalo gussa chodo...we are talking abt RBO and your topic is so awesome !!!!!

Yes yes yes...English pathshaala for both Shaan and Khanak...

let Khanak know that Shaan was showing so much of attitude to her on English and is himself bad at accents...let someone correct him and she be all giggly showing Thenga to him !!!!!!

Teek hai chod diyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...Loved the ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ...Imagine Khanak correcting his English!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
@People...
Yaa Mani is good about keeping with topic..
(Mani topic pee aaja now! πŸ˜†)
@Rooj... peta.. LMAOOO and that smartass Yumna corrects me Pita(which she is right.. dont tell that big head!)πŸ˜†
-
May i totally am sorry for deviating from topic..

BTW... RBO totally rocks! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ the topic at hand...

That's what Im saying too...i think we need another creative topic to tell them about how to do this...i mean how to keep it Khanak element and yet give us what we want...i know there is a way...there always is

Shall I re-name the thread to ' Can you please get Henry Higgins CVs?'...That doesn't sound right...Can you guys think of a better title?...