Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Somebody's bliss is somebody's guilt! (Page 3)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Hey Ritz...u always summarise so perfectly...yes, anath did not turn out as it looked from the precap...he's in real big emotional chaos...loved to see him trying to avoid Navya's big beautiful eyes...but he cud not stop himself from repeatedly looking out for/ at her...Shaheer did an outstanding job without saying much!

And Soumya, shes just the best! Her look of uncertainty upon not finding him in the bus, the falling of her eagerness after being seated n then the happiness when she just saw him...only Soumyas expresssions cud do justice to all these emotions of navya! and the look she had when he went n sat with ranbir...the side glances, killer ones that conveyed so much! i guess both of them get inspired to do their best! And the tears that followed ...she was lost, n sad n made me want to just hud her!! Love Soumya for making Navya so adorable...

as abt her dad, hes the best...i love this family of navyas, even the daadi, renuka seems to be good to, we wud get to see some awesome bonding betn sisters i guess...i wud say three cheers to the entore team of yesday...they did an awesome job, esp anaya withou any direct talk!

just cant stand the cartoons of the show ...shagun n rama's peeking into ananths room n scheming abt the engagement...yesday, rama even went ot the extent of dreaming of marriage!!

@bold   100% agree supria ...just can't stand two cartoons of the show..especially Shagun...wonder how can CVs go horribly wrong in casting shagun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey ritz...i totally agreee...evn i saw regret nd apology in his eyes...he was lukin @ navya dat whether shez ok... i cant hate him...i can undrstnd his dilemma... 

rituloveskmh

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Beautifully written and analysed!Clap

He was guilty more than anything and it was as if he is punishing himself for coming that close to her..I felt so sorry for him..and also for Navya when she looked up at him with those tearful eyes in the bus..it 

Saumya and Shaheer are doing an excellent job!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhThaniyah_K

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhThaniyah_Kshelly_nair

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
nicely written

rituloveskmh

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Beautifull RituClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by bebosallu4eva - 26 May 2011 at 6:41am

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awww...such lovely comments!!!The thing is I stay in the USA..and wen I come back the next morning on the forum, i see all your beautiful inputs on my post!!...all of them and so many of them...LOL!As much as I love reading each of them, my dilemma is how do I reply to so many responses on individual basis!Confused!But trust me, I enjoy all the thoughts you guys pour in!!And I am really sorry for not being able to reply to each one of youEmbarrassed!Thanks a ton for liking my writings!Please continue with all these awesome feedback!!
Love ya all,
Rits!!!

PurpleRain

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wooow Ritz well said Thumbs Up

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index