Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Somebody's bliss is somebody's guilt! (Page 2)

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Very nicely written.

I do feel sorry for Anant bcos he did not set about deliberately hurting Navya. Yes he did get carried away, but teenagers with raging hormones... understandable. And his backing off now, though it smacks of cowardliness, will hopefully help Navya get over him faster.

Should be interesting to see how he manages to apologise/explain his backing off to Navya. That should make for some strong sequences.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Very nicely written.

I do feel sorry for Anant bcos he did not set about deliberately hurting Navya. Yes he did get carried away, but teenagers with raging hormones... understandable. And his backing off now, though it smacks of cowardliness, will hopefully help Navya get over him faster.

Should be interesting to see how he manages to apologise/explain his backing off to Navya. That should make for some strong sequences.

@ Slmu, can we call this as Cowardliness???... no dear i don't think Anant is a Coward.  what ever he has done was b'coz of his hormonal instinct. he was really unaware what he was doing.  why don't u try to read his eyes and expression?  he is really in a turmoil now.  he surely loves Navya. i'm damn sure that now he really realize importance of Navya.  i'm sure both of them will handle this situation well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhPeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by slmu

Very nicely written.

@ Slmu, can we call this as Cowardliness???... no dear i don't think Anant is a Coward.  what ever he has done was b'coz of his hormonal instinct. he was really unaware what he was doing.  why don't u try to read his eyes and expression?  he is really in a turmoil now.  he surely loves Navya. i'm damn sure that now he really realize importance of Navya.  i'm sure both of them will handle this situation well.

Shelly, I do agree that he loves Navya. I am only saying that his backing off can give the impression of cowardliness bcos of the timing. I am sure he will come across as very brave soon.

Edited by slmu - 25 May 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Ritz...its one of the most rare love stories on TV for which i can actually feel the heartache on both sides.

rituloveskmh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Ritz, I agree with u totally.. even i can't hate Anant... CVs are really going correct way and these two ppl Shaheer and Soumya are conveying us everything through their face.  that's the biggest plus point of this show.  they were showing all their emotions without uttering a single word... big applause for them Clap

Very true, just now I realized that this episode had so much of Anya in it but , hardly any dialogues,(just that small and lame excuse my Anant in the bus), still there are so many stories told.
Surely last two days were brilliant in terms of the acting and the execution of the story.
Hats off to Soumya and Shaheer.Clap

rituloveskmh

Seethal00 Newbie
Seethal00
Seethal00

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Very true.

But what my concern is he should tell navya  what he is trying to do. Else that girl will be in big dilemma. Not able to understand why Anant is behaving so!!!!!! 

Hope in tomorrow's episode he was trying to tell to navya.

rituloveskmh

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey Ritz...u always summarise so perfectly...yes, anath did not turn out as it looked from the precap...he's in real big emotional chaos...loved to see him trying to avoid Navya's big beautiful eyes...but he cud not stop himself from repeatedly looking out for/ at her...Shaheer did an outstanding job without saying much!

And Soumya, shes just the best! Her look of uncertainty upon not finding him in the bus, the falling of her eagerness after being seated n then the happiness when she just saw him...only Soumyas expresssions cud do justice to all these emotions of navya! and the look she had when he went n sat with ranbir...the side glances, killer ones that conveyed so much! i guess both of them get inspired to do their best! And the tears that followed ...she was lost, n sad n made me want to just hud her!! Love Soumya for making Navya so adorable...

as abt her dad, hes the best...i love this family of navyas, even the daadi, renuka seems to be good to, we wud get to see some awesome bonding betn sisters i guess...i wud say three cheers to the entore team of yesday...they did an awesome job, esp anaya withou any direct talk!

just cant stand the cartoons of the show ...shagun n rama's peeking into ananths room n scheming abt the engagement...yesday, rama even went ot the extent of dreaming of marriage!!

rituloveskmh

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i agree...till yesterday i was thinking that anant hurt navya' emotion..
and i was sad for her...

but now i think anant is in bigger turmoil ...
he can't go against his family nor can he leave navya...
he is torn between family and love...poor guy.

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index