Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Never thought "beti vs biwi" will come to GHSP!!!!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Well...finally GHSP is becoming a family saga...

Till now...GHSP was always about Maan-Geet. Everything started and ended with them.They were soulmates dependent on each other...from the day Maan saved Geet from Brij. As Maan said ..first she was his "aadat" and then she became his "jarurat". And for Geet Maan was a second chance at life..her rock and pillar...around him she could rebuild her life...to the extent she forgot her past bad chapters.They were soulmates and lovers first...then husband and wife.

All the other tracks ...and people somehow always contributed to Maneet being together...example Dadi. Dev from the beginning was a the friction..villain track...ultimately making Geet and Maan more vulnerable to each other.
The Amritsar track started out with being a colorful background  for solving MU of Maan and Geet...also to serve the purpose of being catalyst to their love...by providing friction or direct support.

Now...its moved on to become more family type..Saas-Maa-Beti-Bahu-Baabhi..saga.
Today we saw the words Beti Vs Biwi first time. Hopefully Geet will clear out Maan's name , and as well solve Teji-Pammi issues too...which very much needs resolving. Teji has been shown to be like the Men who have different rules for thier wifeand different ones for the sister. Definitely..only the sister can resolve that. So I think this will evolve to Maneet living separately but doing everything to fix all issues in Beeji household. Geet might stay in house to resolve Maan's name and Teji-Pammi,
while Maan living elsewhre may resolve Lucky-Preeto.

When Geet finally goes to Delhi , I do want Dadi to ask her ..." you were willing to leave me and Maan when i begged you not to leave...you left me upset.,, but you coulnt leave ur Beeji upset ha?"
Both cases her self respect is affected. I do hope hope hope...that Geet will say she had to stay ti bring Maan his honour back. "Apne Maan ko unka Maan wapas dene ke liye..rehna pada"

Felt odd about Maneet moving towards family type...but I guess thats the call channel has made.
So will go with the flow.Hope characters remain honest to themselves.

Bluefish.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889sania.17Nandita5ShopnilaEchoesofpassionpippaiMadzkhushimuskaanAbsoluvSilentsoult_areebpickachuInfinitedreams

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well,If it becomes family saga den maybe star1 will keep it,Cos thats wat it wants,Saas-BahuConfusedEmbarrassed
Id rather it stayed and changed than wentEmbarrassed
Just my POVSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5maneet_forever9Absoluv

sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I think the show has to take new direction in order to continue.  For how long can it be about Maaneet.  Don't get me wrong, I love Maaneet and they have a special place in my  heart but the writers have explored all avenues for this jodi.  They are married now and can no longer do the "googly eyes" and initial courtship S/L anymore.  After 300 episodes most serials fizzle.  This is evident in CCBM, Pratigya, KMH1 AND KMH2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silz

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Biwi vs Beti is not bad track at all. I think it is 1000 times better then villainous saas or a vamp in the show. This social issue is good to pull the show forward. maan may not be shown completely away from Geet I  think channel has learnd it's lesson.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saipavanisac58375monika1992prava55663

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Biwi vs Beti is not bad track at all. I think it is 1000 times better then villainous saas or a vamp in the show. This social issue is good to pull the show forward. maan may not be shown completely away from Geet I  think channel has learnd it's lesson.

Absoutely agree with you...it began as a youth show..which I am not by the way..:):)
but it attracted a lot of crowd...now Maneet together solving problems around them would be a treat to watch...I agree its better than vamps..( we already had nayantara)...
but they should watch thier treatment...anytime Maan and Geet dont respect each other..fans just cant take it...
Lets admit it...Maneet in a serious fight tears our heart apart...we hated it when Geet MUd Maan in november and we hated it whem Maan used "gairat"...and geet left.
So what they need to show is good story, tight screenplay,Lots of Maneet romance and together them doing some social good...and always respecting each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sac58375

I think the show has to take new direction in order to continue.  For how long can it be about Maaneet.  Don't get me wrong, I love Maaneet and they have a special place in my  heart but the writers have explored all avenues for this jodi.  They are married now and can no longer do the "googly eyes" and initial courtship S/L anymore.  After 300 episodes most serials fizzle.  This is evident in CCBM, Pratigya, KMH1 AND KMH2.

Very true...now they have to balance Maneet romance with more...just want Maneet essence and character to remain.
kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
exactly guyz ,maaneet r married so there r gonna be family issues just hope maaneet stay together forever and our best show geet stays on starone 4 another 2 years at least we watch geet coz of only the most beautiful jodi maaneet uf gurti so im enjoying the new track as long as our maaneet r there
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sac58375

___________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by gshow2011

Biwi vs Beti is not bad track at all. I think it is 1000 times better then villainous saas or a vamp in the show. This social issue is good to pull the show forward. maan may not be shown completely away from. Geet I  think channel has learnd it's lesson.
I agree. this is definitely a much better track than having the normal villains in the form of saas or sis-in-law...etc. After all in any marriage family problems do arise. After all now that they are married they cannot have the old romance any more. I don't mean to say that after marriage romance is over but there always is a different king of romance after marriage. With this new track their romance will also remain and there will be something new to be seen also. How they stay away from each other but solve their common problem. I simply love the way the Cvs have maintained the essence of Maneet's bond. Both always jump to save the other's honour. Thats what I call true love and so long as the show maintains this it will always be a great one..at least for me. They can show any problems they want but there should never ever be problems between Maneet. Their love is shown to be too strong for any one or anything to ever come between them. So all the best to the CVs for this new interesting track.

Go to top