Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Bagarh looks for fight too .. He is no innocent.. He was commenting upon me and my "Liking" of someone's postπŸ˜†

I witnessed the whole topic . He was indulging into personal attacks.. πŸ˜† But still ... he rocks Bolly ForumπŸ˜†

We are discussing the dog comments only. Other fights are equal, I think. I don't even go to those fighting topics.
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

We are discussing the dog comments only. Other fights are equal, I think. I don't even go to those fighting topics.

Yes. I. Know. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sheee

Who has the guts to call Bagarha a DOG?πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Who has the guts to call Bagarha a DOG?πŸ₯Ί

Exactly. His username means The wild cat, and people call him wild dog...yeh kaisa insaaf...πŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail
πŸ˜†This stuff is cracking me up like anything.

To give this a closure, I was the one who called Billa dog and that too in a very different context than what is being expounded here. For what it's worth, I've said sorry to Billa. Now let's get over it already.
As for Meena, she only called him rabid once as far as i know, not to imply that hes's a dog but rather referring to his high-strung attitude when it comes to Salman. I don't see why people should hound her just because she called him rabid. She was not even cussing or going French at him...only calling it like she saw it. So what's the hoopla here really? Especially when I, the main culprit,πŸ˜† have apologized?

But then again, bollywood section hai, things are bound to be blown out of proportion. Wouldn't expect anything less than this.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

To give this a closure, I was the one who called Billa dog and that too in a very different context than what is being expounded here. For what it's worth, I've said sorry to Billa. Now let's get over it already.
As for Meena, she only called him rabid once as far as i know, not to imply that hes's a dog but rather referring to his high-strung attitude when it comes to Salman. I don't see why people should hound her just because she called him rabid. She was not even cussing or going French at him...only calling it like she saw it. So what's the hoopla here really? Especially when I, the main culprit,πŸ˜† have apologized?

But then again, bollywood section hai, things are bound to be blown out of proportion. Wouldn't expect anything less than this.πŸ˜›

I don't think you are at fault . He gets annoying at times.. Nevertheless i read that comment of yours and i think people are reading too much into it . Lets end it up here otherwise Bollywood section would be blessed with new stringent rules. .πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Exactly. His username means The wild cat, and people call him wild dog...yeh kaisa insaaf...πŸ˜†

Bagargh's punjabi gaalis are waiting for us !πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _VERSACE_

We are not hounding her. I am trying to change her mind about leaving IF. exactly. you are doing the same thing.

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
^^^He threatened to give me punjabi gaalis, but never lived upto his promise...πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Dega bhi toh I won't understand, so its okay I guess..
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

^^^He threatened to give me punjabi gaalis, but never lived upto his promise...πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Dega bhi toh I won't understand, so its okay I guess..

Google Translater is always there to help you .. Or the least you could do is post them in Punjabi Section of IF. .Seek their help for translation πŸ˜†