Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
He was really good in the 90's but after that his acting hasn't been good and it may have been to personal problems but he certainly has a huge fan following. He was good in Dabangg. Can't wait for Ready.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wat_up

No problem, and I just edited mine lol! because I thought my post was misleading. Glad we agree😊

@BB, Salman's audience  and supporters will always support him. 😊  We know he is a rockstar, a  superstar actor who is picking roles to please his audience (I like that personally) . His tweets and interviews are just great. When he goes on a show to promote a movie. You don't know that he is their to promote like other stars because he starts to engage with the audience. On KJo's charity show he gave his own money no other actor did that to help this poor man's kids and help them get a good education.  πŸ‘

Agree that his fans will find those qualities of his noteworthy. Good for Sallu =) in that sense.
Easy_A thumbnail
LOL @ the title. Another laugh riot right there...πŸ˜†

he has already been -
His acting in some recent movies was awful though.
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlily

he has already been -

His acting in some recent movies was awful though.

In other words, Salman is a has-been.πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

then explain ATBB to me poooleezzz *on my knees*

😲😲  you don't know ATBB...??   bole to, ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

blockbuster to kisi ka bhi ho jaata hai... salman ka level buhat high hai... BB nahin, ATBB...!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@others Salman proved his "acting" as an actor. At this stage, he does not need to prove anything nor does he want too. As long as he can entertain the masses thats all that matters to him. Plus, he is wiser now, he wants to do what clicks and suits him. Cinema since his time has changed so he is changing with it. Now getting to the topic. He will be remembered as a actor adored by the masses. His debanng will be remembered as a classic. πŸ˜Š
He does not need to do serious or preaching  roles or alternative/art cinema to prove he is an actor. Hes done that in the past.  Some Members here have pointed out his movies that had him as a lover boy (Maine Pyar Kiya Hai,Hum aap ke hai kaun, hum dil de chuke Sanam, Sajan, etc)his serious movies (Khamosi, Tere Naam, etc), His comedies (partner,Judwa, etc). Action movies (Wanted, Garv, Debanng) The movies he has done proves he is an all rounderπŸ‘
Presently he doing Ready (comedy), Body guard(action), and  upcoming Ek tiger (a thriller/documentry)😊😊
@Xeta, to your answer yes he is an actor who can "act"
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@others Salman proved his "acting" as an actor meaning therevare various types he proved he is main stream  . At this stage, he does not need to prove anything nor does he want to. As long as he can entertain the masses thats all that matters to him. Plus, he is wiser now, he wants to do what clicks and suits him. Cinema since his time has changed so he is changing with it. Now getting to the topic. He will be remembered as a actor adored by the masses. His debanng will be remembered as a classic because with time people tend to remember things that way.  Salman is like dharmendra, a handsome guy. Luckly, Salman at least got an award dharm paaji got none as best actor yet he gave hits like Sholay, etc.

but isn't it what most others are saying too.. that salman used to be a good actor, but he is NOT known for his acting... but now, he's more known for his commercial movies... he's the hero for the masses... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

of course, he does what suits him best, and works for him at the box office... just like everyone else.. but that is not really 'acting', is it now...!  πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 12 years ago

@others Salman proved his "acting" as an actor. At this stage, he does not need to prove anything nor does he want too. As long as he can entertain the masses thats all that matters to him. Plus, he is wiser now, he wants to do what clicks and suits him. Cinema since his time has changed so he is changing with it. Now getting to the topic. He will be remembered as a actor adored by the masses. His debanng will be remembered as a classic. πŸ˜Š

He does not need to do serious or preaching  roles or alternative/art cinema to prove he is an actor. Hes done that in the past.  Some Members here have pointed out his movies that had him as a lover boy (Maine Pyar Kiya Hai,Hum aap ke hai kaun, hum dil de chuke Sanam, Sajan, etc)his serious movies (Khamosi, Tere Naam, etc), His comedies (partner,Judwa, etc). Action movies (Wanted, Garv, Debanng) The movies he has done proves he is an all rounderπŸ‘
Presently he doing Ready (comedy), Body guard(action), and  upcoming Ek tiger (a thriller/documentry)😊😊
@Xeta, to your answer yes he is an actor who can "act"

Why doesn't Salman need to prove anything as an actor now? Because I guess an actor who gives 3 or 4 hits doesn't need to put any further effort to prove anything else.

How do you know he doesn't want to prove anything as far as acting is concerned? Because I guess he said so. Or your insiders told you so.

How can you foresee how will Salman Khan be remembered? Cleopatra the seventh is remembered as the last queen of Egypt and as one of the most beautiful woman of her time. We know today she looked really masculine, with hard features & average looking.

You said in another thread that you choose to believe what Salman says and not what you call rumors about him...knowing well that stars themselves with the aid of their PR help to spread rumors too. If some people say bad about him you won't believe because it's negative and not said by him. So if Salman says that he's still virgin you'll believe him?
Someone else said that he's unable to hurt people he loves or his future wife...? How do you know that? I suggest you to read about serial killers & abusive celebs (not saying it's Salman 's case) who appear to be most of the time the most charming personas.

I have an issue with how you put what you think of him because it sounds like facts and not like opinions.

When I read your post it's like you see him on a daily basis. It's quite disturbing. I admire the faith and the love you have in/for him but reading, watching everything about him doesn't make you an expert or even the incarnation of Salman's mind only a fan...someone distant who can be wrong about him...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 lalixlily

Inna Gussa ???...πŸ˜†

Chill Relax... y u getting so much hyper as if wat_up has abused u ??

its her wish 2 hve opinion... wht 2 believe isn't it ?