Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Ask any bhai fan.. they ll have an excuse in a matter of time 😆

bole to... if aamir and salman had continued their fallout, to phir reason bhi mil jaata... 😉😆😆😆😆  i already have one for hrithik... hrithik ki body salman ne banaayi, so us ke BB's bhi invalid... 😆😆😆😆   aamir is chaalo... he reconciled with salman just in time...!   😆😆
Originally posted by Zaxo

Acting and salman are two ends of a pole . They can never be there simultaneously  

nadiya ke do kinaare...!   😉😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

but saif doesn't even has one ATBB... sirf BB se kya ho ga...!  😆

then explain ATBB to me poooleezzz *on my knees*
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Dexter n XETA known for their Best BASHINg Talent... ADD me in it...

_____________ 26.05.2011 _______ The New BASHER on INDIA-FORUM _______

Bagarh Billa ========= i will show u what insult it is for a ACTOR... Get READY...!!

Haila! Dexter and Xeta, dono main hi hoon. ðŸ˜† Gussa ne tumhara matha pagol bana diya...😆

How on earth did I miss this topic??????
Originally posted by Zaxo

Acting and salman are two ends of a pole . They can never be there simultaneously  

I know what pole you're talking about 😆😆
OMG I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC.

salman and acting? acting also takes practice, but bollywood hardly.. um nevermind. actually, he's nothing great or good. he's just okay with whatever he does. people like him because of his "bind(ass) style."
aye hayeee Zeta i missed it..😆
Originally posted by Pulwasha

aye hayeee Zeta i missed it..😆

Bagargh has vowed to have his revenge .. He would be coming soon with his taapic ðŸ˜†

When this thread is for ACTING what exactly is the point of bringing box office into the topic.

There is NO correlation with acting ability and box office, and Billa I think thats something you DON't understand AT all.  Yes Stardom and star power can be measured that way but not someones talent.
With your ideology Katrina is the best actress in the country right now then ðŸĪŠ

On topic- No he will never be known for his acting, because to be known for something you have to actually be able to do it. I liked Salman in the 90's, but the last 10 years I haven;t enjoyed one performance OR film of his.

I think someone hit the nail for me here, I think Salman to me atleast always comes accross as Salman Khan in films and NEVER his character. So you can never appreciate ANYTHING to do with the character because its just  Salman rehearsing the dialogues and saying it normally with no characterisation at all.

It really irks me that the most popular actor in BW is the actor who can't act at all. Hollywood atleast has Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp as the most popular ones and they can atleast commit to a character!