Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Desu

Every post of urs is liked by ZAXO... yeh lo 1 supporter non-saif fan aaj hi mil gaya πŸ˜†

Deeyaar friends, Make a new saif thread and take the arguments there. It's crowded here. Salman deserves a solo ATBB thread.

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Oh..Ok... The so called performance oriented roles... All of them did try it out ... What happened... Like Akki said his 8 by 10 Tasveer dekhne 10 log bhi nahin gaye... Phir Milenge, Like Salman said kutta billi bhi nahin gaya... SrK's Swades... Execpt for a wow from a few ( yes I am one of them who loved Swades) it had no takers at the BO...

Kareena is the Number 1 actress of today and that is not bcoz of those so called performance oriented roles... She is ruling the BO bcoz of movies like G3 and 3 I which have a more wider range of audience...

Katrina is the ruling BO queen bcoz she knows where her strength lies and she sticks to them...

PC...The so called performance oriented roles are what spelt doom for her...

Yes.. Aamir excels in those roles bcoz he has found his niche too... Let him do a dhinka chika kind of role today...That will fall flat... He knows his limitations too... He knows what sells when it comes to his movies... So he creates an aura of suspense... an exclusivity...an enigma ...and It works... Thats his USP and he will stick to it...

SRK did not build his Mannat doing performance oriented roles... He struck to a formula before and he struck to a formula now in his current movies and that is what clicks...

Same with Salman...Before Wanted happened he tried other genres... It did not work... Then Wanted clicked and he knows what the audience expects from him... Thats is his USP... Why shld he even change a winning formula...

Why would anyone want to change... No one is here to do some samaj seva to the industry... End of the day MONEY and Star Power is what counts ...There are tons of guys waiting behind these Khans to take over when they fail... Why shld they even risk when they have tried before and they know that anything hatke does not work...

Not anymoreπŸ˜›
Originally posted by TheDilettante

What's this? I-FPL=India-Forums Premier League. πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³ whatever it is .. its fun without ticket πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

DESU

u Talk about Countering my facts... u can't even answer SOLO HITS Question... Get Ready with all the NUMBERS... Kal will talk more...

Bolo Tara Ra Ra ra... don't worry... Salman Haters will join u as dey will stand against me... so i am expecting dexter n eraser 2 b on ur side kal...πŸ˜›
And you're nto even talking about what I'm talking about.
What did i say?

Saif is NOT a superstar, but when ti comes to "ACTING" (ACTING, you know the meaning) he is better than Salman.
Why are you bringing in hits when I'm talking about ACTING? You're not even debating the same poitn I'm debating,

My point, SAIF IS A BETTER ACTOR THAN SALMAN.

What in the world are you tryign to prove? Hits have NOTHING to do with acting. Do you NOt know that?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Ok I love salman in this movie .. 😍 but acting please .. wo to wo nahi kar paya

lol! I find this scene kind of funny check his expression between 1:16 to 1:25

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acKHyqUWqQg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by BB4fan

salman acting bhee bandar(monkey) ke tarhan kerta hai.. hez all so hyper everytime..

That's funny! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by beboholic

kal ke liye SRk/Amir/enter any kahn here/ ha na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kal SRK ki baari hai? 😭 But but..I don't have free time to defend him πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by desigal90

And you're nto even talking about what I'm talking about.
What did i say?

Saif is NOT a superstar, but when ti comes to "ACTING" (ACTING, you know the meaning) he comparing him to Salman is an insult.

Why are you bringing in hits when I'm talking about ACTING? You're not even debating the same poitn I'm debating,

My point, SAIF IS A BETTER ACTOR THAN SALMAN.

What in the world are you tryign to prove? Hits have NOTHING to do with acting. Do you NOt know that?

aaray by acting she means how well someone can act being innocent despite being criminally charged πŸ€£

Salman excels as per that criteria 
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Oui ma!

Mere ek thread mein do do atom bomb kaise phoote re???????  πŸ€£

Salman bashing ke saath Saif bashing...muft...muft...muft...πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago