Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Can i know HOW Many Movies --- SOLO SAIF STARER ---- which are SUPERHIT/HIT ???

Can i know how many movies have been blessed by salman bhayee's extraordinary acting? .. 

1 or None?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

What does ACTING have to do with HITS.
Next you'll claim Katrina's the best actress of all becuase she has the max # of hits? 😆

Acting, focus on ACTING please. No superstardom, not starpower, ACTING.

Is Dis your COUNTER ATTACK...😃... just 2 movies starting ke naam le diye... u r like talk SAIF AAJ KA... kion debut uska AAJ hua hai ??? ðŸ˜†

Light Chalegi mere yahaan kal milte hai...🥳
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SAIF ALI KHAN ==== Woawww Performances

___

1992 Parampara Pratap Singh
1993 Aashiq Awara Jimmy/Rakesh Rajpal Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut
Pehchaan Karan Verma
1994 Imtihaan Vicky
Yeh Dillagi Vikram 'Vicky' Saigal
Main Khiladi Tu Anari Deepak Kumar Nominated'Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor
Yaar Gaddar Jai Verma
Aao Pyaar Karen Raja
1995 Surakshaa Amar/Prince Vijay
1996 Ek Tha Raja Sunny
Bambai Ka Babu Vikram (Vicky)
Tu Chor Main Sipahi Raja/King
Dil Tera Diwana Ravi Kumar
1997 Hamesha Raja/Raju
Udaan Raja
1998 Keemat: They Are Back Ajay
Humse Badhkar Kaun Sunny
1999 Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan Raju Tarachand
Kachche Dhaage Dhananjay "Jai" Pandit Nominated'Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor
Aarzoo Amar
Biwi No.1 Deepak
Hum Saath-Saath Hain: We Stand United Vinod
2000 Kya Kehna Rahul Modi
2001 Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega Rahul Kapoor

Before DIL CHaHTA HAi...😆

What does that have to do wtih acting?
Please tell me you kow the difference between ACTING and BOX OFFICE
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Sallu thread has turned into Saif thread ðŸ˜† Are kuch to kal ke liye chordo ðŸ˜†

kal ke liye SRk/Amir/enter any kahn here/ ha na 😉😆

Is Dis your COUNTER ATTACK...😃... just 2 movies starting ke naam le diye... u r like talk SAIF AAJ KA... kion debut uska AAJ hua hai ??? ðŸ˜†

Light Chalegi mere yahaan kal milte hai...🥳

Despite millions of his ATBB, salman stands in the same league that of saif. 

Nil Best Actor Filmfare award.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For every Saif film I put down,  if you can give me a Salman film where his acting WOWED the critics, then you'll make sense.
It has to be a different genre, and not just a hit film, but a performance where critics went crazy and praised his acting.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
DESU

u Talk about Countering my facts... u can't even answer SOLO HITS Question... Get Ready with all the NUMBERS... Kal will talk more...

Bolo Tara Ra Ra ra... don't worry... Salman Haters will join u as dey will stand against me... so i am expecting dexter n eraser 2 b on ur side kal...😛
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again, why do people bring in one's fav to prove their point. Sam you and many others know that Salman can act. Whats the point of arguing?

salman acting bhee bandar(monkey) ke tarhan kerta hai.. hez all so hyper everytime..

This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Oh..Ok... The so called performance oriented roles... All of them did try it out ... What happened... Like Akki said his 8 by 10 Tasveer dekhne 10 log bhi nahin gaye... Phir Milenge, Like Salman said kutta billi bhi nahin gaya... SrK's Swades... Execpt for a wow from a few ( yes I am one of them who loved Swades) it had no takers at the BO...

Kareena is the Number 1 actress of today and that is not bcoz of those so called performance oriented roles... She is ruling the BO bcoz of movies like G3 and 3 I which have a more wider range of audience...

Katrina is the ruling BO queen bcoz she knows where her strength lies and she sticks to them...

PC...The so called performance oriented roles are what spelt doom for her...

Yes.. Aamir excels in those roles bcoz he has found his niche too... Let him do a dhinka chika kind of role today...That will fall flat... He knows his limitations too... He knows what sells when it comes to his movies... So he creates an aura of suspense... an exclusivity...an enigma ...and It works... Thats his USP and he will stick to it...

SRK did not build his Mannat doing performance oriented roles... He struck to a formula before and he struck to a formula now in his current movies and that is what clicks...

Same with Salman...Before Wanted happened he tried other genres... It did not work... Then Wanted clicked and he knows what the audience expects from him... Thats is his USP... Why shld he even change a winning formula...

Why would anyone want to change... No one is here to do some samaj seva to the industry... End of the day MONEY and Star Power is what counts ...There are tons of guys waiting behind these Khans to take over when they fail... Why shld they even risk when they have tried before and they know that anything hatke does not work...

Word. I could not have said all this in a better way.