Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

yes im talking abt them kyunke maine wohi dekhin.. and im not think of watching.. them either..
but plzz dont think i have anythign against him coz i actually dont care about it

and u as a fan i respect it.. coz been observing u for years u have a true saifeena fan and i luv ur dedication..

and lensa thnx.. 

Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm not annoyed. I'm also debating. I'm just saying, if you havent seen the films where he was at his best, you cant say he plays the same roles, becuase you're only choosing the ones you've seen.

So you cant say, he does the same thing, becuase its not true. You just havent seen the other films yet.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ha, I dont need to report you.
YOu have no defense for salman and I have countered every single argument you threw.
I'm just saying, that you think you're all innocent coz you were trying to "tease" fans, just because I gave an opinion on Salman.

Bring it on, I gladly welcome to you make a thread on Saif.
Then watch what others feel.
Umm isn't calling members bashers (fanbots too) against the rules ji? Different opinions equate to bashing...this forum will never change...sigh.

Filmi, you need to chill. Not liking Salman's acting ability isn't bashing him ji.

Anyways, my reason for posting...what does ATBB stand for? I feel very stupid ji lol
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

yes im talking abt them kyunke maine wohi dekhin.. and im not think of watching.. them either..
but plzz dont think i have anythign against him coz i actually dont care about it

and u as a fan i respect it.. coz been observing u for years u have a true saifeena fan and i luv ur dedication..

and lensa thnx.. 

I have seen Tere Naam, Phir Milenge, and Kyonki.
Name any other film in recent times where he has wowed people with his performance.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desigal90

Ha, I dont need to report you.

YOu have no defense for salman and I have countered every single argument you threw.
I'm just saying, that you think you're all innocent coz you were trying to "tease" fans, just because I gave an opinion on Salman.

Bring it on, I gladly welcome to you make a thread on Saif.
Then watch what others feel.

Decency ka Zamaana hi nahin... ðŸ˜²

kal Subah banani thi... loh abhi hi bana deta hoon... and what u countered ?? nahin sachi ?? ok here i make...😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Umm isn't calling members bashers (fanbots too) against the rules ji? Different opinions equate to bashing...this forum will never change...sigh.

Filmi, you need to chill. Not liking Salman's acting ability isn't bashing him ji.

Anyways, my reason for posting...what does ATBB stand for? I feel very stupid ji lol

Simran, go back and just read the discussion. Like 2 pgs.
You'll see whats happening. 😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Simran, I want to be able to give an opinion, without people thinking its funny to bring down Saif just to counter my argument.

If you dont have the logic to debate fairly, dont debate at all.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

ATBB - ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER

Not Liking Salman's Acting is 1 different thing, which many members said... dats opinion ...

BUT =====>> Saying it's a INSULT to SAIF if he is compared with Salman For ACTING <<===

please give me some courtesy to show what insult it is ??? 

All-time Blockbuster, I'm pretty sure. ðŸ˜† It took me a while too to find out what 'ATBB' actually stands for. 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no desu there isnt any movie where salman khsn had a dashu serious roles which u mentioned but i dotn care about it..

but agar mere lines se aapko achi nahin lagin then im sorry about it..

i was just talking about SAK 's movie and acting during 90s where Akki used to be in front..

ab its opposite..