Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

bagare: Please tell me it's a joke. I think in last five years, saif has shown most versatility than salman and sharukh combined together in their decade of work. Yes, saif ain't a big superstar like the other three but he is the best actor out of the four. He actually takes the pain to "Act" then use his star quality in his movies. 
Precisely!
to compare saif and salman in terms of "acting" is an insult to Saif 😆
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

bagare: Please tell me it's a joke. I think in last five years, saif has shown most versatility than salman and sharukh combined together in their decade of work. Yes, saif ain't a big superstar like the other three but he is the best actor out of the four. He actually takes the pain to "Act" then use his star quality in his movies. 

Seriously, it was a joke... just to tease Desigal90... but seeing after many saifu fans reaction... i am sure dexter or eraser will make 1 thread for sure ðŸ˜†
I think dexter and eraser also know who can act, and who cant. No matter what they may think of saif as a person, they both aknowledge his talent.
Originally posted by desigal90

Precisely!
to compare saif and salman in terms of "acting" is an insult to Saif 😆

Bas Yehi nahin kehna tha... ðŸ˜¡

So Saifu's Biggest Fans... Here i come with the SAIFU SPECIAL Kal... Get Ready with all ur VERSATALITY of SAIF ALI KHAN... I will RIP APART his Career in pieces...

and dis time i am serious... ðŸ˜¡
Honestly, even I am one of those who thinks that Saif isn't that great. I mean he took decades to deliver anything promising and even now its not like he has delivered one mindblowing performance after another. He was great in a few films, but his acting is also overrated in a few flicks like Hum tum, LAK, he was ok in Kurbaan but nothing mindblowing, Akki totally overshadowed him in Tashan.
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

but you know gusy i guess salman khan is the only actor whose fans has adopted his movie dialogues into real life ..

like the break to banta hai boss from DKD

I used it when i said mitthai to banti hai boss . lol
and even use arey .. bla bla bla se yaad aaya..

and even use conphujh..

You're a good example of how a 'fan' should be, keep it up 😊
BB you got it wrong..I'm not a Saif fan ðŸ˜› 
Originally posted by desigal90

I think dexter and eraser also know who can act, and who cant. No matter what they may think of saif as a person, they both aknowledge his talent.

Dexter n XETA known for their Best BASHINg Talent... ADD me in it...

_____________ 26.05.2011 _______ The New BASHER on INDIA-FORUM _______

Bagarh Billa ========= i will show u what insult it is for a ACTOR... Get READY...!!
Adios, tell me you saw,

Being Cyrus
Omkara
Ek Hasina Thi
Parineeta

Just these three films alone justify his talent.
And he's JUST as convincing in his romantic roles like Hum Tum, and comic roles like DCH and KHNH

Many appreciated his performance in Kurbaan and felt he was better than Kareena and Vivek. Even LAK was something different. And now Aarakshan and Agent Vinod.
Here's one actor who doesnt get bogged down in one genre. He's proven it time and time again.
XETA

Pata nahin kahan hai ab... ???? kitni der se w8nggg ????? 

Agar thread rahi kal milenge... Don't Say Alvida..... :)