Will Salman ever be known for act in acting? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Of course, I'm. I do that? Nahin, Sachi?

I thought this topic was about bhai, jaar. Tum to mujhe dissect karne lage. Hum kahaan ke issscholar hain. Hum to bas phillums dekhte hain aur time pass karte hain.

Billa Magic... 😉

I Remember wen i came in dis forum... i use 2 talk 2 u and u were completely IGNORING me like anything... not even u replied my Hi or Hello... i will say "Hi Maya ji"... No Answer...😆

And Aaj... MAYA ki Har post mein BILLA ke hi dialouges hai... Dhina dhin taaa..... 

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Well DABANGG Has done many things which SRK - MAX AWARD WINNER from main TOP 5 SUPERSTARS... coudn't do...with his movies...

DABANGG - Movie has given new life to Single Screens Across India, where they were gonna shut down, movie brough back life to those halls...

Before Multilplex... it was SINGLE SCREENS only the source of CINEMA... Glad Dabangg has given a new shape 2 This Medium of Cinema...👏
..🥱 LOL.. not reading your Dabangg-puraan..😆😆😆
I really liked a lot of Salman performance when he first started out! Even in KKHH, that was such a great appearance. He left in impact in a small role!

No I don't think Salman is ever gonna attempt to act. Why should he? He has huge fan base, and his films do so well. And this is exactly why he doesn't try, the fans love him the way he is. Nothing wrong with that!

Would you work hard on your job, if your paid the same amount of money being lazy? Of course not, at least I won't lol.

One thing Salman also has is his looks. Ladies love him!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

..🥱 LOL.. not reading your Dabangg-puraan..😆😆😆

ya i know u love to READ - JET Li's === THE ONE ===... due to which there is huge impact on each post u make... as u only wish for "THE ONE" Inch for Shahid... 😃
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Billa Magic... 😉

I Remember wen i came in dis forum... i use 2 talk 2 u and u were completely IGNORING me like anything... not even u replied my Hi or Hello... i will say "Hi Maya ji"... No Answer...😆

And Aaj... MAYA ki Har post mein BILLA ke hi dialouges hai... Dhina dhin taaa..... 

BagarHe, I already told you on another thread that you inspired me to watch Dhinka chika and I'm anxiously waiting for Ready?

Main tumhara shukriya adaa karti hoon. Tumne meri aankhein khol di. Dekho yahaan par bhi hum bhai ko hi support kiya hoon. Tumhara jaadoo chal gaye re, BagarHe. Magic hi Magic hai yahaan par.
XETA

3 Baje gaye... lekin party abhi baaki hai... ?? comeon... ??? itni der tak jaga ke rakha hai... give ur best now ????

Agreed.
Salman is a superstar, not an actor. He's a prime example of how the two can become independent of each other.

Shahrukh, Aamir, Hrithik, Akshay atleast try to dabble in differnet genres. (I'm doubting Akki nowadays but his recent taking  of Dawood's role might change things)

But Salman literally plays the same role with the same nautanki in everything. I miss the Salman of HAHK, his softer roles.

Kyonki, Tere Naam, and Phir Milenge were his only real roles in the past 10 yrs.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

BagarHe, I already told you on another thread that you inspired me to watch Dhinka chika and I'm anxiously waiting for Ready?

Main tumhara shukriya adaa karti hoon. Tumne meri aankhein khol di. Dekho yahaan par bhi hum bhai ko hi support kiya hoon. Tumhara jaadoo chal gaye re, BagarHe. Magic hi Magic hai yahaan par.

She Wrote "BAGARH" only... but den she realize Aiffe Kaiffe Fpell Feek Fikh Foon.... 😆
LOL@thread..

i remember watching an interview once where he admitted he can't act.. and frankly, i don't think he cares either, he's discovered his hit formula.. after Wanted and Dabangg, he knows the pulse of the audience, he's bringing back that attitude era of 70s, the type of dialogues that gets the audience whistling, the hero who can beat a dozen guys senseless, he's filling in that void.. but he should really stop plagiarizing.

but yeh, it would do him a lot of good if he could act 😆
Act...Salman? It's not gonna happen 😆 I loved loved him in the 90's. He was charming on screen, sweet, lovable, not to mention so good looking. Now...I avoid his movies...I cannot even remember what was the last Sallu movie I thoroughly enjoyed. 🤔

That being said, I don't think he needs to learn to act. He's got a massive fan following...the junta loves his movies. IMO Salman will be remembered as a superstar, not an actor.