FinalUpdate - Emotional Rollercoster - My thoughts - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Anju, brilliant analysis.  You have been so generous to every single member (save CC of course) and have read the situation from a much more forgiving point of view than I have been able.  It is a relief to read your post after feeling so depressed all day (and yesterday).

I agree that since DD's death they've shown Viren in a very mature, and nuanced light.   And Kinshuk has been absolutely brilliant.  I also like that Nivi and he have spoken about all the really really difficult things  - from her sense of guilt, to feelings of love for him, to her decision to have the operation...
But I wish the CT's had kept this whole thing of having their own child out of it for now because it is not as if Viren didsn't understand that Nivi's in no condition to think that now.  That's my beef with the CT's.  The Viren they have shown us since DD's death would definitely not have brought this up right now, so why make the characters do something out of character and uncalled for.  Given how they showed Viren and how amazingly understanding he was, I wish they had not forced on him a script about the kid now.  The same with the extreme step of the operation that they made nivi decide on.  Despite her stubbornness I don't think Nivi would go that far, the story does not require it. 

However, that said, given the track they have given us now, I agree that a separation is inevitable.  Perhaps Nivi will decide to leave the Sood house (bec CC will not let her stay if she does go ahead with the op), and then Viren might ask her to not do the operation and that he will go away from her life.  In any case, I think you are completely right about the fact that either she will release him or he will release her -- out of  their love for each other - and they will be apart for some time, but that at the end there will be a reconciliation and by then (hopefully) all the cobwebs of CC, HL, Jw's pasts will have also been cleared.  I think you're right to sense that CC will be her own undoing.  She will misread Viren's despair and will probably blurt out what she's done...

Still, I hate the CTs for portraying Nivi like this. What she told DS -- that Viren maan jaya hai, was not believable.  She is such a sensitive girl - since the last two days she's seen her husbands anguish and understood it too in her self talk and in her apology.  Of course she's being erratic by suddenly getting alarmed and has decided to take an extreme step...but I don't buy first that they had to show her taking that extreme step, or now after the hill confrontation she thinks Viren concurs.  Why do the CTs have to show this?  Is it needed?  I don't know how the CTs will handle the coming track, but I hope they dont' suddenly change VIren's character again.

I liked very much how you've described their love and how deep it has become. It was lovely to read.  Amazing how much it has matured over time.  And both Kinshuk and Neha have done a superb, brilliant job of showing us that growth -- so much so that we are confident they will stay united at the end.  (Have to say though that I felt that Neha doesn't seem to (to me at least) buy some of what she's having to portray as Nivi -- as in feeling that it is not necessary for Nivi's character to do this... To me personally a lot of her rationalizing since she woke up in the guest room doesn't carry the conviction that her acting usually carries.  IT reminded me of SArita Joshi/NT dadi who also went through a similar phase.) In the hands of better writers this would have been a dynamite show with actors of this calibre.  But it is what it is, I guess.

I also wanted to second your appreciation of the way Sid's character is speaking up and being a true brother and friend.  Very nice.  I too thought of Milee and how she'd definitely have started a topic on the brothers!  AT has also done a very good job of portraying all this of late.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.. 
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago

Well said Anju, lovely analysis as usual 👏, even i don't think that viren leave nivi after hearing their convo on the cliff, he loves her a lot.  So i think after everyones advice nivi change her decision but i want viren to be angry with nivi for taking this step...not leave nivi... let him take sometime to forgive her... this time i want nivi to chase viren to get his apology...

Y'day CC almost told she tried to avoid nivi entering this house, hope seeing viren's condition she spill some more beans of what happened in KS case and how she stopped nivi from entering sid's life... right now CC in a mood to tell everything to convince her son to give divorce to nivi, hope cc truth comes out atleast in front of viren..

Thanks for the post Anju.Truly agree with your thoughts dear.
we have 2 appreciate sid in today's epi