Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) (Page 67)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
In TB article they mentioned KM told they don't know the last day of the shoot, that mean the actors know the show going to end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doot

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bowya

Originally posted by Alphabet26

CT's gave good episode y'day after a long time, and TB spoiled that by giving news like this... In 15 episodes they are going to show CC truth, HL, Adithya jobless, nivren baby, mansi... i think this 15 days goingto be jet speed ...LOL 
yes dear,, with in this days,,, nivi deliver a baby and dwita will going to school...LOL

Good, instead of leap they are finishing now, i am happy to learn that in the coming episode nivi will be pregnant, but i want nivi to deliver twins Wink
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

gtg..bye all

Bye Preethi, See u tomorrow
love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

CT's gave good episode y'day after a long time, and TB spoiled that by giving news like this... In 15 episodes they are going to show CC truth, HL, Adithya jobless, nivren baby, mansi... i think this 15 days goingto be jet speed ...LOL 
yes dear,, with in this days,,, nivi deliver a baby and dwita will going to school...LOL

Good, instead of leap they are finishing now, i am happy to learn that in the coming episode nivi will be pregnant, but i want nivi to deliver twins Wink
hahahha,,,,, one girl and one boy?????? hope she will get pregnant in next week itself... Wink

Alphabet26

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

gtg..bye all
bye preethi...Smile

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hahahha,,,,, one girl and one boy?????? hope she will get pregnant in next week itself... Wink

It has to happen next week bowya, atleast the pregnancy time of 9 months can't end with couple of episodes, i want atleast 2 weeks, hope on Maha episode, June 4th (if there is one) we get godh bharai of nivi. Embarrassed

Edited by Alphabet26 - 28 May 2011 at 8:14am
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I think everyone gone, ok bye me too going will see u all later or  tomorrow.
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bowya]

It has to happen next week bowya, atleast the pregnancy time of 9 months can't end with couple of episodes, i want atleast 2 weeks, hope on Maha episode, June 4th (if there is one) we get godh bharai of nivi. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
let us see dear,,,,,,,,, mahaepisode is on 4th june...but i want one more maha episode and that will be the end of CCBM,,, like tere liye and bidaai...

Edited by bowya - 28 May 2011 at 8:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surur-aamina-Alphabet26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index