Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) (Page 119)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Hey what if they cast Kinha and KInrul together, I mean Kinshuk as Twins, Suppose one called Ranvir and other brother called Rajvir, and they are paired opposite Parul and Neha, Imagine we will get both our favorite Jodis one time

Yeah that sounds good. Poor kinshuk will be working real hard though lol. After all it's not easy to romance with two women.

Yes But wont it be good to see him with both Parul and Neha,  Imagine we wil get both our Favorite Jodis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Aamina swti how you?

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Hey what if they cast Kinha and KInrul together, I mean Kinshuk as Twins, Suppose one called Ranvir and other brother called Rajvir, and they are paired opposite Parul and Neha, Imagine we will get both our favorite Jodis one time

Yeah that sounds good. Poor kinshuk will be working real hard though lol. After all it's not easy to romance with two women.

wow kinnu romancing two beautiful ladies at onw time ..wow AND WAT ABT THE SR  wich 1 gonna be better...?out hottie rock

Both will be excellent, Because Both are beoming comfortable with Kinshuk now,  SO they can do any scenes with himWink

wadi..doll

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Originally posted by dyhardfan

I truly hope we get to see KinHa together soon. I'm really gona miss them. This was they first onscreen couple I when crazy for.

Same here first ever screen pair that I have totally gone mad about. I just love them and hope to see them together again soon

Edited by aamina1010 - 29 May 2011 at 1:10pm

wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

I truly hope we get to see KinHa together soon. I'm really gona miss them. This was they first onscreen couple I when crazy for.

ohhh so sweet .but me my first 1 was ragvir and nivren both... i cant choose between both love kinrul and kinha
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Yes But wont it be good to see him with both Parul and Neha,  Imagine we wil get both our Favorite Jodis

yh dii two best jodis on screen omvvv its out of this world..waiting to knw bidaai cast...
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Hey Kulsum I'm Shamima from South Africa... Diya di how u jaan?

hey sweety am 17 am a muslim and wat abt u ?ur name sounds like ur a muslim?

Yes swti I'm Muslim and 21yrs old.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

wow kinnu romancing two beautiful ladies at onw time ..wow AND WAT ABT THE SR  wich 1 gonna be better...?out hottie rock

Both will be excellent, Because Both are beoming comfortable with Kinshuk now,  SO they can do any scenes with himWink

oh diii scenes am jumping up diii .romaceee

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index