Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Humei Tumse Pyaar Kitanaa (#77) - Page 15

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

He must have sent her t0 enquire about their wealth,  Same like Sakshi did in Bidaai  she married Alekh for revenge and wealth but she changed, I feel same wil happen here, 

πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets see, But what ever happens I want Sid to be happy and also Nivren to be happy,  Sid also deserves to be happy, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Usha U were excellent Dear, I have PM the updates to Raj,  as she gave me the responsibility to do it,   Usha Jaan thanks a lot U have saved us today,

Loved it Nivren together,  Maansi here for  wealth but she will repent for cheating them

I think manasi is for health or to trap sid. But i am happy because viren trying his best to make nivi happy and sid trying his best to make nivren happy over all iam happy.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Diya i am going now my power almost gone. tell KM that i enjoyed his scenes today.πŸ˜‰  I think in this week today's episode was ok, no fight b/w nivren...not much of CC and HL.

Bye guys i posted separately the LU if anyone want to read. C u all once the power come.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think manasi is for health or to trap sid. But i am happy because viren trying his best to make nivi happy and sid trying his best to make nivren happy over all iam happy.

Right Usha am happy to know how hard Sid is trying to keep Nivren happy,  and he will always keep them happy,  and hope they come to know Mansi's true colour soon, 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
usha byyye c u sooon

hi preeth jannn how r u ?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys sorry i went missin... i had to go out!!!!
tnx heaps for da update usha...

y da hell did they have to make dat manasi chick a vamp?!?!?!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya i am going now my power almost gone. tell KM that i enjoyed his scenes today.πŸ˜‰  I think in this week today's episode was ok, no fight b/w nivren...not much of CC and HL.

Bye guys i posted separately the LU if anyone want to read. C u all once the power come.

Ok Usha even I will go and will be back later, Sure will tell KM loved his scenes today,  Ok Usha take care seweetie
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

me tooo happpy love sid
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hi guys sorry i went missin... i had to go out!!!!

tnx heaps for da update usha...

y da hell did they have to make dat manasi chick a vamp?!?!?!

nadzzz meri jannn u forget me😭😭😭😭😭😭 i love u sweeti how r u ?

nadz ya sid try to make nivi realized that she can take care of dwethi and be with verin and get another baby he wants her to go out of the shock of dd death and he uses this mansi