Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 25th May Written Update (Page 7)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by Filza.T

[QUOTE=Filza.T][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=Filza.T]thanks

but then what is the point of just highlighting the social evils Confused people who go through it know it already... what good is this show doing to them apart from just creating fictional characters with which some people can connect to and say ''so i am not alone she too suffers like me'' 
 they should give solutions too... that will be the real victory.. should show good people winning which will give hope to the people who really go through all this torture in real life... and that would be so encouraging... 

Tanths, evil wins but not always na and not for long too... and it suffers too na? in any form but what people do to others it comes back to them ... why don't they show this?  

you are right old MKAP is dead anyways 

To make us aware that social evil's exist and ofc , P as the mouth piece does quote law and police  but then they never said that this is a social docu drama..they are using such things for  advancement of their tracks ..and as I already told ..they are also allowing us to exercise our options instead of saying that THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !! ..bec u see once they begin to offer solution sooner or later one of their solutions will boomerang and  may lead to backlash ..so this is a clever trick of theirs ..

quite true..Evil does not win always ...and this serial has not ended, FIlza ..They cannot afford to show all of them getting punished and reformed ..then this will be the closure ..they will try to keep them negative as much as possible.. for the viewer's come in faithfully to watch what new crimes will Thakur's commit ,will this crime lead to imprisonment or will he escape ..this  are questions that keep him tied to MKAP...while for Teens..there is  KRIYA ..

true... if all will be punished then the show might just end now only... i hope though in the end at least cruel people will be shown getting what they  deserve 
i think i should better stick to KriYa only and not bother about the heavy stuff that is really beyond me...  Wacko 
Tanths i know i am bugging you a lot today Embarrassed but can't help it There are lots of questions in my mind driving me mad and you are best person here who can answer them for me 

I definitely hope so ...

U r always welcome  to bug me anytime ...LOLLOLHug..Answering you also clears my mind fo certain cobwebs ..Big smile
LOL

aww Hug
LOL phew! i just thought this show has made me crazy and now i am driving you mad with my rant Embarrassed LOL

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snigdhabd

Today me 2nd LOL i can't believe this.congrats saima dear. btw thanks santhya sis for ur lovely update.

Congos Sniggy ,

Next time, Come phirst ..samjhiyo ..

It's my pleasure, Bacha Big smile
thanks sweetie sis honsla deneki liyeBig smile
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Sathya for supperb episode
Ammaji looking full on nautanki

Go to top