PRATIGYA 25th May Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot Tanths... Great job like always πŸ‘πŸΌ

MKAP at present just makes me sick... what really πŸ€’ act bitchy and you will succeed... and goodness will suffer always...  what a great message this show is promoting... will Thakurs ever be shown getting the punishment they deserve for all their crimes if not from law at-least from God ?? 

i watched a local serial that had a wicked lady like Thakurain who destroys the relationship of her son with his wife, She plots against her DIL and all of it ends in their divorce... she accuses her DIL of having an affair with another guy (gathers some made-up proof) and swears on the Holy Book which is why everyone including her son is compelled to believe her (also the couple had just got married for a few days and weren't really living together as he had left soon after his marriage for another country for his job) poor them they didn't even started their life together and it ended due to someone's jealousy... 
but here that evil lady suffers... eventually she dies a horrible death with cancer... and all her life she sees pain... one of her daughter gets divorced, another one's husband dies and her son's second wife (of her choice) gives him a divorce.. 

will anything like that ever happen in MKAP? anything positive 
Will they at least once let goodness prevail over evil? 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Thanks Di...you are awesome..

Krishna--πŸ˜•
Pratigya---πŸ˜”
Amma---😈

Tanthya Di------⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for lovely update.After watching  today's episode i remembered famous Ramayan Prasang where Manthara convinced Kekai that Ram Rajyaabhishek will go against Bharat and Kekai who loved and cared for Ram more than anyone else demanded for Ram Vanvas.Here is Krishna who love Prats most, is believing Amma's crap.
Thanks for lovely update.After watching  today's episode i remembered famous Ramayan Prasang where Manthara convinced Kekai that Ram Rajyaabhishek will go against Bharat and Kekai who loved and cared for Ram more than anyone else demanded for Ram Vanvas.Here is Krishna who love Prats most, is believing Amma's crap.
Originally posted by kriya2011

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘also add, is believing amma's crap and sends/throws P out of TN... verywell compared dear... Kudos...πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Thank U Tanths Di.. Lubbalubb U & Muahh
Originally posted by Fallen Star

First again!!!
My Sweet Santhya is sooo lubbly...As always u've written an amazing update, I give u an  A* for it!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you sooo much Santhya for doing sooo much for us, It's really appreciating!!! πŸ‘ ⭐️
Keep up with the Lovely, Wonderful , Fantastic, Fabulous and Superb work!!
U are a shining angel!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...yeaaa !!πŸ˜ƒ

You are most welcome, Saima jaan.

YOU keep up with ur motivating tonic, lub ..they are my Horlicks,ovaltine and energy drink

You are  my sweetest Angel ...πŸ€—

πŸ‘
Originally posted by snigdhabd

Today me 2nd πŸ˜† i can't believe this.congrats saima dear. btw thanks santhya sis for ur lovely update.

Congos Sniggy ,

Next time, Come phirst ..samjhiyo ..

It's my pleasure, Bacha πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Me 3 rdπŸ˜”πŸ˜’...butThanx TT for the updatesπŸ˜ƒ

Eee Ka hua ...Yeh MKAP ki tarah slide kyun ho rahe ho ... Up ,up and towards phirst spot ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

You are welcome, Amit
Originally posted by Atticus

πŸ˜†imgres

For all your hard work todayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I'm starting my stupid pills tomorrow so I can swallow this plot...K has overdosed alreadyπŸ˜†

You know I loved the WU...goes without sayingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Getting approval...😲😲😲😲  that too from my Sasumma ... esp  one who is proficient in all the  🀬  words...I M Honored !!!

U R still not on pills !!!   😲😲😲  [ Gee, that  comes out differently on the monitor] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..I began to take right from J/D track...