chat with rakesh kumar.. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

OMG Abhi!! Its beautiful. ⭐️I was seriously imagining all the things. Waiting for you to start your FF now. In addition to what you said, I want to see a scene where Ishaan shows his frustuation at not being able to remember anything. It can be really traumatic you know. Rough draft:-

The scene starts with Ishaan screaming at Ishika for talking and joking with Suhana and not studying for her exams. He gives a disgusted look at Suhana and goes to his room and shuts the door (not locked). He sits on his bed and tries real hard to remember. He is not able to remember anything. He is playing with his pillow angrily. He remembers the scene where Suhana throws a pillow at him and he catches it. He gets furious now. he throws the pillow on the floor. He starts walking in his room angrily. He trips over a bag and kicks it in anger. He hurts himself and screams at the bag. He sees the vase and throws it on the ground. He remembers the scene where Suhana threw a vase in anger. He feels even more annoyed. He sits on the bed and starts talking to himself. Slowly, he begans to turn emotional and starts crying. He is feeling frustuated and annoyed at the same time. He is feeling sad that he is not able to remember anything. Suhana sees this from the window and opens the door. Ishaan does not hear it. She comes and sits beside him. He moves away from her angrily and asks her to leave him alone and not irritate him. Suhana is leaving the room. Ishaan realises what he just said. He tells her sorry and tells her that he is just frustuated that he is not able to remember anything. Suhana makes him look at her, holds his cheeks and smiles. She tells him to keep faith and that he will get what he wants if he truly loves it. Ishaan (for the first time) is not being a BHOLU. (a.k.a shows no discomfort). Suhana leaves the room and while leaving, she shuts the door and says Good Night!. Ishaan is admiring her. Just as he hears the door shut, he realises that Suhana touched his cheeks and wipes his cheeks. He goes to sleep. 

THE END. 😛
faints readin tht long passages! 😆!
well written you guys! 👏
Thanks Keenu. BTW, the length is shocking for me too. I thought I wrote one paragraph and it ended up being so long on the thread.
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

faints readin tht long passages! 😆!
well written you guys! 👏
   So true Keens seeing both lengthy paragraphs I almost faint 😆... Well written both of U ...👏